Expired Hot Deals

eBay.ca

Lenovo ThinkCentre M90n IoT desktop, i3-8145u, 4GB, 128GB SSD - 275$+Tax

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2020 11:47 pm
[OP]
Member
Sep 23, 2019
280 posts
333 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Lenovo ThinkCentre M90n IoT desktop, i3-8145u, 4GB, 128GB SSD - 275$+Tax

Lenovo is selling the new Lenovo ThinkCentre M90n IoT Desktop, i3-8145U, 4GB, 128GB SSD, Win 10 Home for 275$ + Tax. Free shipping. Seller - LenovoCanada, item is listed as brand-new.
Review: https://www.pcmag.com/reviews/lenovo-th ... n-nano-iot
OK just for browsing internet or as media center.
70 replies
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 31, 2017
132 posts
106 upvotes
Great price. If it wasn't for the 4Gb maximum RAM this would make a great home server for docker images.

Still might be enough for a media server though
Member
Nov 12, 2019
283 posts
994 upvotes
Are there customs/import chargers ordering through eBay when they come from the US? I've only ordered through Lenovo direct before.
[OP]
Member
Sep 23, 2019
280 posts
333 upvotes
n1ckt0 wrote: Are there customs/import chargers ordering through eBay when they come from the US? I've only ordered through Lenovo direct before.
In description details there is a note:
Customs/Duties: No customs or duties for this item – free shipping
Member
Nov 12, 2019
283 posts
994 upvotes
RedFlagAlias wrote: In description details there is a note:
Customs/Duties: No customs or duties for this item – free shipping
Yup, I'm blind. Thanks!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 11, 2007
2411 posts
2018 upvotes
Markham
n1ckt0 wrote: Are there customs/import chargers ordering through eBay when they come from the US? I've only ordered through Lenovo direct before.
This is eBay Canada - should not cause any duties/additional tax
-------
Thank you
Member
User avatar
Aug 14, 2009
492 posts
807 upvotes
AB
Got the lower end one on Black Friday. Knew it was small, was not prepared for just how small it was.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 5, 2010
2355 posts
5166 upvotes
Ontario
I have a Thinkcentre Tiny Desktop. Use it for my media centre. Curious to pick this up just for the fun of it...
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
18658 posts
5442 upvotes
Scarberia
i got the cheaper cpu athlon silver 3050e or something but it has a bigger ssd at 256gb! wished i had this i3 cpu with the same price..i paid allin tx 268$ minus 16$ rakuten so 252$ all in!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Member
Apr 13, 2010
274 posts
552 upvotes
4 GB is the maximum amount of memory? Don't reward them for this behavior. There are a ton of old laptops floating around on the used market with 4 or even 8 GB of memory that can be had for much less than this. They shouldn't be making these boxes that are basically e-waste the moment they roll off the line.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 25, 2003
674 posts
348 upvotes
4 GB is more than enough for the original use cases for these units. Instore displays and, virtual desktops, retail and industrial uses. They were not designed for home use.
S1 wrote: 4 GB is the maximum amount of memory? Don't reward them for this behavior. There are a ton of old laptops floating around on the used market with 4 or even 8 GB of memory that can be had for much less than this. They shouldn't be making these boxes that are basically e-waste the moment they roll off the line.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 6, 2004
8468 posts
2564 upvotes
Mississauga
For those of you who don't have the next generation Xbox Series X or PS5 this is a great way to try Cyberpunk and get a similar console-like experience.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 29, 2005
5669 posts
1390 upvotes
Remember, you can't spell 'IDIOT' without 'IOT'.
___________________________________________
Banned
User avatar
Aug 28, 2013
780 posts
513 upvotes
Richmond Hill
is 4GB ram good enough for a desktop these days?
Last edited by RoyF482 on Dec 18th, 2020 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Sep 4, 2017
436 posts
713 upvotes
I don't like how it doesn't have a fan, I get people want a quieter PC, but if you fry this PC that's $275 down the drain...
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1152 posts
472 upvotes
Turbanville
S1 wrote: 4 GB is the maximum amount of memory? Don't reward them for this behavior. There are a ton of old laptops floating around on the used market with 4 or even 8 GB of memory that can be had for much less than this. They shouldn't be making these boxes that are basically e-waste the moment they roll off the line.
My first desktop had 4.3GB HARD DRIVE with 128mb Ram - worked fine for years for internet & ms office suit. Grinning Face
IMO, 4GB RAM should serve the purpose of day to day computing needs. Obsolescence rate is very high in electronic & computers Grinning Face
"Beer"
The cause of and solution to all of life's problems.
"SMART" People always makes SMART Choice..!!!!!
Member
May 12, 2014
276 posts
744 upvotes
kunamvahees wrote: This is eBay Canada - should not cause any duties/additional tax
on ebay.ca only means seller -sells and ships to canada. nothing to do with duties
Member
Apr 13, 2010
274 posts
552 upvotes
Avenger wrote: For those of you who don't have the next generation Xbox Series X or PS5 this is a great way to try Cyberpunk and get a similar console-like experience.
Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
JohnF100 wrote: I don't like how it doesn't have a fan, I get people want a quieter PC, but if you fry this PC that's $275 down the drain...
Modern CPUs have been safe to overheat for over a decade, you need not worry about this. Still, don't buy a new system with 4 GB of soldered on memory.
RoyF482 wrote: is 4GB ram good enough for a desktop these days?
Emphatically no, not even for web browsing.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)