Expired Hot Deals

eBay.ca

Lenovo True Wireless Earbuds - $24.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2021 8:16 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jan 22, 2019
50 posts
281 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Lenovo True Wireless Earbuds - $24.99

I just bought these for $32 on lenovo.ca after seeing the other RFD post, thought these deserve another post.

You could also buy 5 of them and use the 20% off coupon on their ebay store. You’d get $20 per pair on average. Most wireless earbuds don’t have replaceable battery so one might consider them disposable.

Edit: OOS on ebay but it's the same price on lenovo's website and Walmart right now.
Edit: OOS on Walmart and lenovo.com. Newegg still has stock
Last edited by a11420565 on Aug 26th, 2021 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, RFD Reviews has a roundup of the best wireless earbuds!
14 replies
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 30, 2011
193 posts
47 upvotes
For those who have used these, how are they? I'd like to use them for when I am outside doing yard work.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
1074 posts
360 upvotes
a11420565 wrote: I just bought these for $32 on lenovo.ca after seeing the other RFD post, thought these deserve another post.

You could also buy 5 of them and use the 20% off coupon on their ebay store. You’d get $20 per pair on average. Most wireless earbuds don’t have replaceable battery so one might consider them disposable.
Damn you RFD. bought first thinking second.. got off of Lenovo website directly https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/virtual-re ... ZISZSESE07
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2705 posts
2615 upvotes
102Geoff wrote: For those who have used these, how are they? I'd like to use them for when I am outside doing yard work.
I just received today and couldn't figure out the tap control. Couldn't connect them yet and looks to be kind of difficult... is my first impression.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2370 posts
2037 upvotes
Ontario
slimysnot wrote: I just received today and couldn't figure out the tap control. Couldn't connect them yet and looks to be kind of difficult... is my first impression.
Same issue.
Took them out of the case. One tap to the right bud and it went to pairing mode.
No issues after that.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2370 posts
2037 upvotes
Ontario
102Geoff wrote: For those who have used these, how are they? I'd like to use them for when I am outside doing yard work.
They're worth $25
Newbie
Sep 12, 2015
57 posts
68 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
102Geoff wrote: For those who have used these, how are they? I'd like to use them for when I am outside doing yard work.
I got these when they went "on sale". They are worth $20 at most imo...I returned them due to the sound quality.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2705 posts
2615 upvotes
102Geoff wrote: For those who have used these, how are they? I'd like to use them for when I am outside doing yard work.
Used them today. They're pretty good for $25. Form factor and case is small and will charge with usb-c.

I think they're good for yardwork, obviously have correct expectations on sound quality given they're $25.
Jr. Member
Mar 22, 2010
187 posts
61 upvotes
Sudbury
DPR2017 wrote: How’s the mic on these?
It is pretty bad. These are decent in terms of sound but seem to have a firmware problem. I bought two pairs last year and in both pairs the left earbud (that connects to the right ear bud which connects to your bluetooth source) has quit pairing with the right. Might just be my luck, but I won't be buying these again.
Sr. Member
Sep 12, 2018
675 posts
644 upvotes
Edmonton
DPR2017 wrote: How’s the mic on these?
If mic is your top priority, you really shouldn't opt for True Wireless. They can never be good enough because of the form factor.
Jr. Member
May 20, 2015
168 posts
152 upvotes
Surrey, BC
I just got them yesterday. For $25 I think they are fine.
Pro:
- $25
- Sounds good enough for casual music listening, podcast and phone calls
- Mic via phone call is okay
- can use each ear bud individually
- usb-c

Con:
- Doesn't fit my ear too well. I don't think i can run in them.
- no volume control so a bit annoying
- touch control is not very responsive and hard to use
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 26, 2009
803 posts
372 upvotes
Calgary
I just got them too, they seem fine to me. No issues with pairing at all. They fit ok too, but I can't be sure if they won't fall out while walking around.

For anyone with experience with ~$25 wireless earbuds from Amazon, what do you think? are they better? or am I better for with Amazon earbuds such as https://www.amazon.ca/Wireless-Bluetoot ... 63&sr=8-38 ?

Thanks.
Member
Jul 16, 2017
235 posts
247 upvotes
tabishz wrote: I just got them too, they seem fine to me. No issues with pairing at all. They fit ok too, but I can't be sure if they won't fall out while walking around.

For anyone with experience with ~$25 wireless earbuds from Amazon, what do you think? are they better? or am I better for with Amazon earbuds such as https://www.amazon.ca/Wireless-Bluetoot ... 63&sr=8-38 ?

Thanks.
I purchased these a couple of months ago and don't use them any more. They are about the same as other amazon $25-$30 earbuds, and they are frequently on sale at this price. I switched back to Jabra for way better comfort, sound quality, mic quality and touch control.

Top