Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Magic Track Mega Set Racetrack only $34.99!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2019 3:36 pm
[OP]
Dec 22, 2006
412 posts
1369 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Magic Track Mega Set Racetrack only $34.99!

This is a great deal. I paid the same amount last year for 1 car and a smaller track. Keeps the kids quiet and busy for hours.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Magic-Tracks-ME ... 6000000086
s-l1600.jpg

This item is 100% brand new and ships directly from the manufacturer to you! If you have any issues with your order, please contact us and we will work to make it right within 24 hours.

SERPENTINE DESIGN: Allows Magic Tracks to bend, flex, and curve in any direction
GLOW IN THE DARK: The track’s neon colors shine super bright
LED LIGHTS: Race car’s 5 LED lights keep the track glowing as it keeps going
PIECES SNAP TOGETHER: Build a custom speedway in seconds
TRACK ROLLS UP: For quick and easy storage
CARS REQUIRE 3X AAA BATTERIES (not included)

Introducing Magic Tracks the amazing racetrack that can bend, flex and glow! You can change the design of your track into any pattern, the magic is serpentine technology. Just snap any track pieces together and in seconds you’ve got a customized speedway! The neon tracks glow in the dark! Each race car has 5 built-in LED lights that glow as they speed around the track. Turn off the lights and Wow! It Glows Like Magic.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2183 posts
845 upvotes
until they destroy the cars.
Any man who tells you he enjoys a cold shower will lie about other things

Ronald Reagan
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
3676 posts
831 upvotes
Brampton
Thanks, ordered. I wonder if it is actually shipping from Etobicoke...
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
[OP]
Dec 22, 2006
412 posts
1369 upvotes
prod wrote: Thanks, ordered. I wonder if it is actually shipping from Etobicoke...
It does. I've ordered from them before. They are the official as seen on tv company.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
3480 posts
690 upvotes
GTA
I've always wanted to buy this for the kids but I keep seeing reviews online indicating that the cars break very easily and often stop working after a short period of time.
Dec 26, 2017
191 posts
113 upvotes
Thanks op! I bought the smaller kit last year for about $17 at rona, turned out to be a well enjoyed toy and adding this to the set I'm sure will make it even better considering there will be 3 cars now. The car in the previous set didn’t have an easy life and is still going strong, just make sure to have AAA batteries on hand. I use rechargeables Thumbs Up Sign
Remember rakuten for 2.5%
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3200 posts
515 upvotes
This looks very similar to the "Kidoozie" brand track. Does anyone know if the pieces from the two sets are compatible with each other?
[OP]
Dec 22, 2006
412 posts
1369 upvotes
mcmax20 wrote: Thanks op! I bought the smaller kit last year for about $17 at rona, turned out to be a well enjoyed toy and adding this to the set I'm sure will make it even better considering there will be 3 cars now. The car in the previous set didn’t have an easy life and is still going strong, just make sure to have AAA batteries on hand. I use rechargeables Thumbs Up Sign
Remember rakuten for 2.5%
you will need a costco size pack of batteries for this toy. My kids always forgets to turn off the cars.
Dec 26, 2017
191 posts
113 upvotes
Flex222 wrote: you will need a costco size pack of batteries for this toy. My kids always forgets to turn off the cars.
Yes that’s true, sometimes the car is whirring away to itself in the corner, but that’s why rechargeables are best here. I’ve also had to pull hair out of the wheels when it wasn’t running quite like it should.