Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Nespresso Evoluo Deluxe - $118.99 - Man. Refurb. w/ Nespresso 1-year warranty

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2019 10:13 pm
[OP]
Jan 28, 2018
599 posts
805 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[eBay.ca] Nespresso Evoluo Deluxe - $118.99 - Man. Refurb. w/ Nespresso 1-year warranty

Since it comes with a full 1-year warranty from Nespresso & the original box despite being a manufacturer refurbished, I think it's a decent deal. Especially considering that it takes Vertuo capsules.
As new, delivered in its beautiful retail box with a winset of 12 selected capsules of Nespresso coffees and espressos. Nespresso machines returned by customers, which often barely appear as used, are not going to waste. As part of its commitment to sustainability and recycling, Nespresso invest resources and time to prime these machines and ensure they reach Nespresso’s high quality standards. The returned machines are controlled, sorted, tested, cleaned and placed in their regular retail box along with the complete Nespresso warranty and support, and available for purchase at a discounted price. “
Product Description:
Nespresso Vertuo is the latest Nespresso technology system offering freshly brewed with crema Coffees (7.7 fl. oz / 230 ml.), Gran Lungos (3.7 - 5.7 fl. Oz / 110 – 150 ml), Alto cups (14 fl. oz / 414 ml) as well as authentic Espressos (1.35 fl. oz / 40 ml) thanks to different single serve capsule sizes. Vertuo coffee makers deliver a perfect cup of coffee time after time, thanks to Centrifusion™, a patented extraction technology developed by Nespresso. The machine delivers the optimal in-cup results for each blend using capsule-specific brewing with barcode reading. The large choice of Vertuo capsules offers coffee lovers a unique way to experience freshly brewed Coffee and traditional Espresso. Whatever your coffee style, enjoy a symphony of aromas rounded off the incomparable Nespresso crema, in every cup. Experience quality coffee at a touch of a button. The contemporary design of the Evoluo Deluxe in silver color gives a beautiful modern touch to all kitchens.

Specifications:
Fast heat up 25 seconds / OFF after 9 minutes Removable water tank: 54 Oz.
Capsule container holds 17 used capsules Adjustable drip tray: 4 positions (accommodates tall recipe glasses and travel mugs)
Weight: 11.0 lb / Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.0 x 12.2 x 12.3 in - 22.8 x 31 x 31.3 cm

What is in the box?
1 Nespresso Evoluo Deluxe Silver Espresso & Coffee machine (Model RGCC1-US-SI) and all the accessories of the retail set (water tank, capsule receiver, cup tray, drip tray, ...)
1 tasting pack of 12 Nespresso Vertuo Capsules
We The North!
1 reply
Sep 8, 2010
264 posts
135 upvotes
Ottawa
I recently bought this machine in clearance at Canada Computers for about the same price. The included tasting pack inside were past their best before date of December 2017. A quick chat on Nespresso Facebook page and they sent me replacement.
It's a very good machine. I use it about once a week but my gf makes coffee with it daily. It gets a little bit expansive in pods but it's worth it.