Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Netflix Gift Card $50 for $42.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2019 4:55 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1595 posts
1210 upvotes
Nanaimo
I ordered last night and got it this morning. I used the link in the email to apply to my account, worked like a charm, thanks OP. To those saying it's a scam, Shoppers Drug Mart has regular deals on netflix gift cards (20% back in points on GCs). This guy could be buying them for $40 and selling them for $43 for all we know, still legit either way.
Oct 24, 2017
10 posts
It seems like if you use iTunes billing you can't redeem the gift card and have to cancel and renew your membership.

edit: you need to be paying Netflix with a credit card is what I heard from customer service to be eligible
Last edited by richardt22 on Aug 21st, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
3674 posts
2027 upvotes
Omg, just shows some of you have been living under a rock all this time. The seller is Paypal. When you receive the code it comes from a Paypal email. The link to view the code goes
to PayPal.com! They were also the seller for the Hotels.com gift cards that everyone was going nuts for.
Sep 14, 2006
191 posts
26 upvotes
Burnaby
Ordered, received and redeemed yesterday with no issues.
Mar 2, 2014
63 posts
33 upvotes
VANCOUVER
ordered 1130am yesterday got it 430am next early day. Redeemed fine.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2008
2112 posts
1295 upvotes
Toronto
RiCHC3 wrote: Friendly heads up, but once you apply a Netflix gift card you cannot cancel your subscription until it uses all of it up. This won't matter to most people, but if you're like me and you like OFF and ON subscriptions, then you won't like this. It goes as far as even if you had $2 left on it they'd still give you a day or two of service.
Thanks for the heads up. That is a pretty anti-consumer policy. If I deposit gift card to Apple or Google (for example) to subscribe to their monthly music service, I can freely cancel and re-subscribe later while preserving the gift card balance.

The correct way to incentivize longer commitment is to give discount for longer commitment (e.g. Amazon Prime, and upcoming Disney+), not holding the account balance hostage.

How can we make enough noise and apply pressure to get Netflix to change the policy? (e.g. some gift cards used to have expiry date and/or charge fees, then enough people made enough noise, and the government (I forgot whether it was federal or Ontario govt) eventually passed law to forbid fees and expiry date ...) Start by getting some tech blogs to write about / highlight this unappealing policy?
Amerifriend threads need to include instructions on how to acquire an amerifriend. :confused:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
@RiCHC3 Re your note on total GC applying to account and not un-subscribing, when you say
It goes as far as even if you had $2 left on it they'd still give you a day or two of service.
So I use it for 3 months to use up 10.99 x 3 = 41.97 , left 8.03 balance, if i cancel then, will we get for example 17 days of service ? (13.99/30-31 days .46 a day)
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Oct 23, 2009
220 posts
809 upvotes
Edmonton
ebay will not process my purchase. Keeps asking for a new credit card. I have tried two and neither have a balance. Confused.
Nov 25, 2014
539 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Undertow wrote: ebay will not process my purchase. Keeps asking for a new credit card. I have tried two and neither have a balance. Confused.
This seller only accepts PayPal.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2005
2379 posts
4561 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
Sweet, thanks OP. Used GCR to squeeze an additional 1.5% CB + Rogers MC on PP for 1.75% CB. Bought at 08:51 MDT and received code-claim email at 08:58 MDT. Retrieved code and redeemed fine in Netflix within minutes of receiving!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5069 posts
3306 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote: @RiCHC3 Re your note on total GC applying to account and not un-subscribing, when you say

So I use it for 3 months to use up 10.99 x 3 = 41.97 , left 8.03 balance, if i cancel then, will we get for example 17 days of service ? (13.99/30-31 days .46 a day)
I assume the day rate is based on the plan you're subscribed to, but it was something along those lines for me, albeit on the lowest plan. So to answer your question, you should get around 17 days... unless for whatever reason they charge an additional premium to users on a per day basis instead of a full month.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1673 posts
1193 upvotes
CalgaryBen wrote: Sweet, thanks OP. Used GCR to squeeze an additional 1.5% CB + Rogers MC on PP for 1.75% CB. Bought at 08:51 MDT and received code-claim email at 08:58 MDT. Retrieved code and redeemed fine in Netflix within minutes of receiving!
Don’t count on GCR for gift card purchases but maybe you’ll get lucky.
May 8, 2003
65 posts
6 upvotes
Ugh, looks like I have a netflix US account and I didn't even realize it.

Does anyone want the same deal for $40?
Mar 25, 2015
360 posts
132 upvotes
where fire and disco…
horrible content library on netflix canada

rating system abandoned to reflect political leanings and hide their horrible content

can't even read info on movie/show without auto-play in the background (you have to mute, but it still plays whilst trying to read)

i'm surprised so many people seem to be netflix fans
it's not even worth the one-month free trial, let alone paying
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.
Thomas Jefferson
Jul 9, 2017
181 posts
123 upvotes
rainingdiscountedfire wrote: horrible content library on netflix canada

rating system abandoned to reflect political leanings and hide their horrible content

can't even read info on movie/show without auto-play in the background (you have to mute, but it still plays whilst trying to read)

i'm surprised so many people seem to be netflix fans
it's not even worth the one-month free trial, let alone paying
Okay there grumpy Netflix has some good shows. Currently watching Diagnosis.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2017
2542 posts
1049 upvotes
CND Brain & Hear…
Lon wrote: Ugh, looks like I have a netflix US account and I didn't even realize it.

Does anyone want the same deal for $40?
why overpaying?
Give me a J. I'm a maniac and an African expert.