Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] (Newegg) Corsair Certified K65 LUX RGB Mechanical Keyboard — Cherry Red $63.99

[OP]
Apr 15, 2005
388 posts
210 upvotes
Brossard, QC

[eBay.ca] (Newegg) Corsair Certified K65 LUX RGB Mechanical Keyboard — Cherry Red $63.99

Corsair Certified (refurb, heard countless stories about how they are like new from corsair)

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categorie ... 9110010-NA

use CODE PROUDEH for 15$ off 75$+

K65 LUX RGB MECHANICAL KEYBOARD
Ultra-fast compact mechanical gaming keyboard. Less ten-key. More room left for your mouse moves.

CHERRY MX RGB RED
100% Cherry MX RGB Red key switches - Fast linear actuation with no audible click.

Actuation Distance: 2mm | Operating Force: 45g

SHORT-BODY DESIGN
It fits into more places, and it’s easier to pack and go.

FULL-SIZE KEYBOARD COMFORT
Standard key spacing so your fingers can stretch out.

ADVANCED LIGHTING CONTROL AND LARGE FONT KEYCAPS
Experience dynamic, vibrant multi-color backlighting.

100% ANTI-GHOSTING WITH 104 KEY ROLLOVER ON USB
Reliably accurate performance, no matter how fast you are.

AIRCRAFT-GRADE ANODIZED BRUSHED ALUMINUM FRAME
With lightweight and rugged durability you need for a keyboard that’s going to see a lot of action.

THE POWER OF CUE
Sophisticated macro programming and fast, fluid dynamic illumination for an enlightened gaming experience.

FPS AND MOBA KEYCAP SETS
Textured and contoured keycaps provide maximum grip and enhanced feel.

DETACHABLE SOFT-TOUCH WRIST REST
The comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions.

USB PASS-THROUGH PORT
Positioned for uninterrupted game play and ready for your mouse or wireless headset adapter.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 13th, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added price to title
34 replies
Jul 22, 2014
221 posts
206 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Toss the price in the title too please.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
1354 posts
703 upvotes
Vancouver
Best price I have ever seen for K70, let alone LUX RGB. One hell of a deal.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2009
13395 posts
5197 upvotes
Thanks OP. I wound up going with the Logitech G810 Orion instead for around the same price. It looks nicer and it also has a single USB cable which I prefer.
I am a Public Mobile customer.
Sep 19, 2017
150 posts
64 upvotes
Moncton
evanwier wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 6:34 pm
Best price I have ever seen for K70, let alone LUX RGB. One hell of a deal.
This indeed does look like a great price, but it's a K65, not the RGB K70 model. (I couldn't live without my volume scroll wheel... :) ).
SickBeast wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 6:46 pm
Thanks OP. I wound up going with the Logitech G810 Orion instead for around the same price. It looks nicer and it also has a single USB cable which I prefer.
The second USB cable is what provides the true USB passthrough as opposed to being just a hub.
Koodo 8GB UL T&T @ $45 (ported in from Public Mobile)
ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom @ $299
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2009
13395 posts
5197 upvotes
sswilson wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 6:53 pm
This indeed does look like a great price, but it's a K65, not the RGB K70 model. (I couldn't live without my volume scroll wheel... :) ).

The second USB cable is what provides the true USB passthrough as opposed to being just a hub.
Exactly. I know what the second cable is for. I have no use for it personally. And like I said, I think the Logitech G810 Orion is a nicer keyboard. Correct me if I am wrong.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1121 posts
279 upvotes
SickBeast wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 7:12 pm
Exactly. I know what the second cable is for. I have no use for it personally. And like I said, I think the Logitech G810 Orion is a nicer keyboard. Correct me if I am wrong.
The corsair got an aluminum faceplate so it has a better built quality feel.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2009
13395 posts
5197 upvotes
xpressmerchant wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 7:16 pm
The corsair got an aluminum faceplate so it has a better built quality feel.
I still think the Logitech is nicer.
Sep 19, 2017
150 posts
64 upvotes
Moncton
SickBeast wrote:
Nope, not my call. Keyboards are like cases, if you prefer one over the other then it's the one for you. (I really like my K70 though.... :) ).
Koodo 8GB UL T&T @ $45 (ported in from Public Mobile)
ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom @ $299
Oct 2, 2007
542 posts
76 upvotes
Montreal
Was about to pull the trigger to realize it was out of stock. Thanks for the share though!
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
1354 posts
703 upvotes
Vancouver
SickBeast wrote:
Depends if you like their switches. I absolutely hated my G910 more than any other KB I have used in the last 10 or so years, including membrane ones.

I will take Reds/Browns/Blues over the Romer-G's any day. So I use my DAS keyboard or my K65.

That being said, some people love the romer switches. Just weren't for me.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2009
13395 posts
5197 upvotes
evanwier wrote:
Jun 13th, 2018 7:46 pm
Depends if you like their switches. I absolutely hated my G910 more than any other KB I have used in the last 10 or so years, including membrane ones.

I will take Reds/Browns/Blues over the Romer-G's any day. So I use my DAS keyboard or my K65.

That being said, some people love the romer switches. Just weren't for me.
Thanks for your insight. I really wish I could try all the various switches before buying. For the $70 that this thing costs I'm just going to live with it one way or another. I really like the design of the G810.