Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller ~$64.00

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2018 6:22 pm
Jul 10, 2017
251 posts
200 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Buy first. Think about it later.
Normally i would with ones i can immediately cancel. But its not a necessity its just a "want". so ima try and convince my brother to go halfsies on it with me ;)
Jan 27, 2010
294 posts
147 upvotes
Terrana
cappaj wrote: This is at $74.99 right now - with today's PRIMOTECH promo for 10% off, you can get it for $67.49.

Also, I concur with the other posters that this is a great controller, way nicer than they joy cons.
Just picked this up as well. Came to 77.24 all in
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
polarbearx wrote: im on the fence right now, but ive been wanting a pro controller for a while. What to do what to do... :rolleyes:
The pro controller is great if you play on a TV. Also great in the fact you don't need to keep removing the joy cons from the switch when you want to play on a TV. Remember you actually need to spend like $30 to get an external charger for the joy-cons or use the switch anyways. Basically if you plan on playing on a big screen at all, pro controller has value (despite its inflated price). Of course i think majority of switch owners probably use it as a portable device (i know i do... if i'm sitting on my tv, i'm playing a PS4/xbox one game more often than not. In that case, its up to you to justify whether or not its worth buying a controller you might end up using like 10% of the time. Personally i think i've used my dock for gaming maybe 10-15 hrs total between splatoon and mario kart. Used my pro a bit more outside on my deck (but not on TV) but i doubt i logged more than 40 hrs on my pro controller (in an entire year+, probably 1/2 of that was xenoblade). Of course that's partly due to owning a 4k TV and preferring to game @ 4k resolution (compare and contrast, 1080p looks pretty bad on a 75" TV when you play 4k ps4/oneX on the same screen).
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
That video is from over a year ago.

Not saying the problem is completely gone but they do seem to have fixed it to a degree.
Oct 25, 2010
87 posts
62 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP! Been looking for one at a good price
$40/5gb Public Mobile Customer
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
My launch pro controller was not usable for tetris.

I sent it back to Nintendo, they returned one that was slightly better but not really fixed.

Don't know what they're like now, if anything has changed at all. Not really in a rush to buy more of them since the joy cons on grip is 90% as good.
Sep 8, 2010
723 posts
917 upvotes
Ottawa
New coupon for July 11th : PRIMOSALE for 15% OFF

Edit : it doesn't work on tech.
Last edited by ovni121 on Jul 11th, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
How is the quality of the nintendo controller? Debating if I need a spare controller
Apr 27, 2013
734 posts
1177 upvotes
Montreal
witenite wrote: How is the quality of the nintendo controller? Debating if I need a spare controller
Simply the best controller ever made.
It just feels good in hand and high quality.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
namomaz wrote: Simply the best controller ever made.
It just feels good in hand and high quality.
Not sure on high quality... from personal experience, it seems like older controllers are better than current generation controller in terms of build quality (or durability at least). You can google issues with DS4 and find a LOT of examples of the analog spring screwing up after months or just over a year (reason i keep refreshing using EB trade in promo, that and refreshing the battery). Xbox one wireless connection is iffy sometimes too (i had to warranty twice tho the last one seems fine for now). That is the controllers just won't really connect wirelessly anymore (plug and play works fine).

I haven't had any issues with the Pro controllers yet tho i read people handing analog stick problems with the joy con. Pro controller lack of issues might really just be due to the lack of usage tho (like i said, i log probably 40 hours on it... thats less than 1 month worth on a DS4). Personally due to usage, i'm just more used to DS4 style due to playing PSX/1/2/3/4 more than XBOX/360/One. Also due to that, i still find myself often pressing "B" when i mean to press "A" (and reverse) since PS4 and xbox generally have the bottom button as the "accept" button... Nintendo had to flip that >.>
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
4311 posts
443 upvotes
Thornhill / North Yo…
Paigne wrote: Also due to that, i still find myself often pressing "B" when i mean to press "A" (and reverse) since PS4 and xbox generally have the bottom button as the "accept" button... Nintendo had to flip that >.>
I'm in the same situation...I get confused all the time when going back and forth between my Switch controller and Dualshock. Although technically Nintendo had that layout since the SNES, and Sony (in Japan) uses O for selection and X for cancel.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
ceraf wrote: I'm in the same situation...I get confused all the time when going back and forth between my Switch controller and Dualshock. Although technically Nintendo had that layout since the SNES, and Sony (in Japan) uses O for selection and X for cancel.
That's true but since the last few years, Sony/MS has being leading the pack, i guess everyone got used to their control scheme already. Even with the SNES/NES classic, i'm using 3rd party controllers just to swap A/B lol. Its hard to change habits developed over the last couple years.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1995 posts
1588 upvotes
Quebec City
PC gamers : is it possible to use both Xbox Controller and Switch Pro Controller at the same time on the PC for coop games?
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39339 posts
6342 upvotes
Winnipeg
why does the pro controller look exactly like xbox controller?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)