Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Onn Tablet Pro 10.1" - FHD, 3GB RAM, GPS, 2Ghz Octa-core [Open Box] - $120 CAD (Pre-Tax Ontario) // $140 CAD (All-In)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2021 9:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24756 posts
32442 upvotes
advantage21 wrote: Wow, $90 is a great price, I paid almost $130 all in and I'm very happy with this tablet. I use it mostly for media streaming and emails, so I don't use the GPS much. I did run a test and the GPS is catching a lot of signals.

Screenshot_20210905-104650.jpg
Great news. Thank you.

This will becomes my vehicle Android car navigation device.

Not bad for what I spent, car Android installs normally cost hundreds.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3626 posts
2282 upvotes
West Coast
So it's showing Canadian price of 100 + 20 shipping, seems like good value when breaking out of the 2gb ram tablets.

I'm sorry if I missed this through the 8 pages, but anyone run Roblox or Minecraft on this? How does it play? My daughter will be using it for media and I see comments on that, but she also plays Roblox a lot with her friends so unsure how this tablet will perform.

Thanks in advance
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8547 posts
2927 upvotes
Mississauga
Got mine today and am pretty happy with it so far. Hoping I'll get the Android 11 update soon. I returned the Fire 10HD $150 deal in favor of this to get stock Android, and to fix notifications. Notifications for apps installed through Google Play don't work on the Fire.

Has anyone found a glass screen protector that fits properly? I tried the below from Amazon USA and it didn't fit - slightly too large and left bubbles all around the sides.

GOZOPO [2 Pack] Screen Protector for Onn Pro 10.1" Tablet 2020 Model: 100003562 [Scratch Resistant] Walmart Onn 10.1" Tablet Pro 2020 Tempered Glass Film
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
3116 posts
2948 upvotes
Antarctica
Returned my fire HD 10 as well and thinking of picking this up because of stock android + possibility of a lineageOS port?
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2906 posts
1012 upvotes
Does this ONN tablet support HD netflix? This review says it's only 480p...
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2440 posts
2539 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone tried this with Robox and Minecraft?
Trying to find a tablet to replace one my kid's using that's dying.
Looking at the specs, seems fairly similar to my usual China Teclast/Alldocube ones, especially at the similar price point.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1877 posts
589 upvotes
Ottawa
Does ONN makes a 7 inch fhd with 2.0ghz octacore?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2002
1550 posts
419 upvotes
Avenger wrote: What screen protectors and cases is everyone using?
For a tablet of this price point, I wouldn't bother with screen protector. It's just not worth the hassle for something that will probably be disposable in 3 yrs.
Jan 7, 2007
176 posts
122 upvotes
Anyone know if can download Android 11 update? Mine seems stuck on security update from 2020.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2002
1550 posts
419 upvotes
erictho wrote: Anyone know if can download Android 11 update? Mine seems stuck on security update from 2020.
Mine was updated to 11 about a week after I completed all the updates to 10. Honestly, I didn't noticed much of a difference with 11.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2006
1914 posts
950 upvotes
Winnipeg
Seems like this E-Bay seller has stopped shipping to Canada now so this is no longer available to Canadians. Had previously purchased one for my sister and thought I would order one for myself but out of luck I guess.

I sent an email to the seller and he replied to say they are no longer shipping internationally.
Lorenzo
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2014
1089 posts
1369 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Hey guys, just letting you know that if you are still interested in this tablet, you can always check in store, some WM have a liquidation cabinets with store returns, and the one in Lasalle, Qc had this Onn tablet for 89.99$. I asked the clerk to check out the tablet first before buying to see if it had scratches and whatnot, and everything was in perfect condition, so I went home with it. For 90$, it's a great little device.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2906 posts
1012 upvotes
theXshape wrote: Hey guys, just letting you know that if you are still interested in this tablet, you can always check in store, some WM have a liquidation cabinets with store returns, and the one in Lasalle, Qc had this Onn tablet for 89.99$. I asked the clerk to check out the tablet first before buying to see if it had scratches and whatnot, and everything was in perfect condition, so I went home with it. For 90$, it's a great little device.
Were there any others left?
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2014
1089 posts
1369 upvotes
Westmount, QC
vodka wrote: Were there any others left?
In LaSalle? Only the one. I'm not familiar with the other WM around but I guess it's worth taking a look if they have any liquidation in their electronic section.