Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Pandora Box 5S Arcade Consoles - $120-135 or less with free shipping from GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2021 5:43 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Pandora Box 5S Arcade Consoles - $120-135 or less with free shipping from GTA

These units plug in to any TV and have ~1000 games built in. They also plug into PS4 systems to be used as arcade joysticks.

Just got one - arrived in 3 days from Mississauga. Shipping is included, no tax and EBAY coupon eligible. I used a 15% off on mine. They work well and have a ton of the old games. Highly recommended at this price point. There are a few sellers on ebay that look the same but the second one is the exact one I bought from..

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/986-In1-Pandora ... =R40&rt=nc

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/986-In-1-Arcade ... =R40&rt=nc

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/999-In1-Pandora ... =R40&rt=nc
Last edited by kool1 on Jul 25th, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
297 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2397 posts
2724 upvotes
Lots of fake Pandora 5S around....I believe both listed in OP are fakes....the real one don't look like that. No offence to OP of course.
Dec 7, 2013
906 posts
890 upvotes
Quebec
Just a note, those aren't real Pandora 5S units but clones of the Pandora 4S ones

Emulation is rather poor (I have a 4S unit with 880 games instead of the 1000+ ones you can find) and out of all the games, you have many many clones/hacks so the game count is actually lower.

Real Pandora 5 units have an external SD card slot to add your games and comes with a much faster SBC (probably along the lines of an OrangePI)
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
3276 posts
1478 upvotes
Amazing price, can you post some pics and review it?
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2397 posts
2724 upvotes
Fularu wrote: Just a note, those aren't real Pandora 5S units but clones of the Pandora 4S ones

Emulation is rather poor (I have a 4S unit with 880 games instead of the 1000+ ones you can find) and out of all the games, you have many many clones/hacks so the game count is actually lower.

Real Pandora 5 units have an external SD card slot to add your games and comes with a much faster SBC (probably along the lines of an OrangePI)
This!!!
Don't spend your hard earned money on fakes.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2731 posts
2375 upvotes
GTA
Fularu wrote: Just a note, those aren't real Pandora 5S units but clones of the Pandora 4S ones

Do you have a link to a real unit?
Aug 25, 2010
500 posts
109 upvotes

Can you please link us to real 5 units? I'd be interested in getting a quality one, even if it means more $$ (but not too much ... free shipping would be good).
Dec 7, 2013
906 posts
890 upvotes
Quebec
I'm at work but I'll link to a few ones when I'm home, blocked here
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes

I actually have one.

Again - knock off of a jamma knock off card. None of these are licensed by anyone.

Joysticks and buttons are china sourced and not Sanwa brand but it's $125. Games play well for the most part - some do not. It's $125, it's not a $500 console.

Overall these are pretty good IMO. I am very happy and we have had a ton of fun so far.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4059 posts
812 upvotes
Windsor
Didn't know these exist and they look pretty cool..... But now confused which to buy... What's the difference between 4S and 5S, fake and not fake?
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2731 posts
2375 upvotes
GTA
kool1 wrote: Joysticks and buttons are china sourced and not Sanwa brand.
Do you know if the joystick and buttons are modable?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Akizuki wrote: Do you know if the joystick and buttons are modable?

You can swap them out yes - if that's what you mean
Last edited by kool1 on Jul 25th, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
G77 wrote: Didn't know these exist and they look pretty cool..... But now confused which to buy... What's the difference between 4S and 5S, fake and not fake?
It's all very confusing, I have been looking at these for over a year. Many of them ship from China and take weeks to arrive.

From what I see most of them are "knock offs" and there is no way to tell for sure. I bought one of these because it shipped locally (got it in 2 days) and the price was down from $200+ a year ago.

4S has a few less games but it's probably fine also. Box looks the same.
Sep 1, 2011
519 posts
660 upvotes
coquitlam
I bought this one for my work when Ebay had the 15% off deal came out to $107.95. Joystick buttons could be better it's not Sanwa, but they are still very functional, and the range of old school fighting games was pretty amazing. Well worth the money.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-875-In1-Pan ... rmvSB=true

It does take a bit of time to load the games which isn't that slow but there is a wait. Not sure what the USB ports on it are used for on the control panel.
Apr 11, 2007
409 posts
128 upvotes
JnJosh wrote: anyone have a list of games?
I'm going to guess just older MAME games, including Neo Geo, CPS2, CPS1.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
RenxoBC wrote: I bought this one for my work when Ebay had the 15% off deal came out to $107.95. Joystick buttons could be better it's not Sanwa, but they are still very functional, and the range of old school fighting games was pretty amazing. Well worth the money.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-875-In1-Pan ... rmvSB=true

It does take a bit of time to load the games which isn't that slow but there is a wait. Not sure what the USB ports on it are used for on the control panel.
I paid about the same.

The games do take 10-15 seconds to load but it's nothing terrible. Even Android games take that on my phone.

The USBs can be connected to a PC or a PS4 to allow use as just a joystick station. I still have not tried it on my PS4.
Dec 10, 2006
581 posts
163 upvotes
Kitchener
aliexpress lists the games if you want to read through all 800+ depending on which you are looking at.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2731 posts
2375 upvotes
GTA
kool1 wrote: The USBs can be connected to a PC or a PS4 to allow use as just a joystick station. I still have not tried it on my PS4.
When you get a chance to test, can you post results?