Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] (paypal) Buy $100 Hudson's Bay Gift Card for only $85 - Email Delivery. Accepted at Hudsons Bay, the Bay, Home Outfitter

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2019 1:51 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Oct 9, 2018
256 posts
1516 upvotes

[eBay.ca] (paypal) Buy $100 Hudson's Bay Gift Card for only $85 - Email Delivery. Accepted at Hudsons Bay, the Bay, Home Outfitter

New gift card on ebay. HBC 100 card for 85 bucks. Use at Hudson's Bay, the Bay, Home Outfitters, Deco Decouverte

Terms & Conditions:

Hudson's Bay Gift Cards or eGift Cards are redeemable towards merchandise only online at thebay.com or at any Hudson's Bay or Home Outfitters store. Hudson's Bay Gift Cards must be present when being used for payment in-store. Hudson's Bay Gift Cards or eGift Cards are not refundable and may not be redeemed for cash, used to purchase any other Gift/eGift Cards, or applied as payment to your Hudson's Bay MasterCard® or Hudson's Bay Credit card account. Hudson's Bay Company is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift/eGift Cards. However, if your Hudson's Bay Gift Card or eGift Card is lost or stolen, and you have proof of purchase, we will issue a replacement, at Hudson's Bay or Home Outfitters stores only, for the remaining balance shown on our records at the point of replacement card issuance. If you need assistance, please call Customer Service at: 1-800-521-2364. Your eGift Card number and PIN# are required for all inquiries. To verify the remaining balance on a Hudson's Bay Gift Card or eGift Card, please inquire at any store register, or click here to check online. No change will be given for any unused balance unless required by law. Hudson's Bay Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time at our discretion. Hudson's Bay, the Bay, Home Outfitters, Deco Decouverte and their associated designs are trademarks of Hudson's Bay Company.
37 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 23, 2017
1408 posts
2745 upvotes
This is great, HBC has had some really great sales in the last few months.
Newbie
Apr 4, 2019
6 posts
1 upvote
could i buy 10 with 2 accounts and use on a single purchase in store?
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Oct 9, 2018
256 posts
1516 upvotes
HHHomer wrote: could i buy 10 with 2 accounts and use on a single purchase in store?
For any purchase that exceeds the value of a Hudson's Bay Gift Card or eGift Card, the balance owed must be paid with one additional form of payment; cash or debit (for in-store purchases), Hudson's Bay MasterCard®, Hudson's Bay Credit Card or other credit cards.

Seems like you can only use one gift card per transaction.
Member
Apr 20, 2016
222 posts
155 upvotes
Ottawa
tk1797 wrote: For any purchase that exceeds the value of a Hudson's Bay Gift Card or eGift Card, the balance owed must be paid with one additional form of payment; cash or debit (for in-store purchases), Hudson's Bay MasterCard®, Hudson's Bay Credit Card or other credit cards.

Seems like you can only use one gift card per transaction.
FWIW I made on online transaction a few weeks ago and it let me use two gift cards.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 22, 2012
1092 posts
638 upvotes
Great deal, time to buy that Canada Goose Jacket I always wanted.
Sr. Member
Mar 9, 2014
660 posts
661 upvotes
Ottawa
Beware last year I had a hard time using it in store. They had to get the call centre to transfer the balance onto a new card.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1569 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto
huntclub wrote: Beware last year I had a hard time using it in store. They had to get the call centre to transfer the balance onto a new card.
Why what'd they say was wrong with the card?
Member
User avatar
Jul 25, 2015
481 posts
221 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Thx OP, in for one. TheBay has been having crazy sales lately...I remember something similar about 7 years ago. It was Sears having all the good deals and they went bankrupt. I really hope HB doesn't follow Sears footsteps.
Jr. Member
Oct 18, 2010
171 posts
149 upvotes
Piklishi wrote: Thx OP, in for one. TheBay has been having crazy sales lately...I remember something similar about 7 years ago. It was Sears having all the good deals and they went bankrupt. I really hope HB doesn't follow Sears footsteps.
I hope not. Hudson's Bay is the oldest company in North America. Founded in 1670.
Sr. Member
Aug 1, 2007
678 posts
58 upvotes
Thanks, been looking at buying something but looking for a discount. This helps.
Member
Mar 30, 2010
302 posts
140 upvotes
Calgary
FYI home outfitters is out of business.

Top