Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] (Paypal.digital.gifts) Buy $100 Gap Options Gift Card for $85 - Works with Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2019 8:27 am
[OP]
Oct 9, 2018
303 posts
1743 upvotes

[eBay.ca] (Paypal.digital.gifts) Buy $100 Gap Options Gift Card for $85 - Works with Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic

New Gap Promo on Deals today. 100 gap card for 85 and it works with Old Navy, Banana Republic. Seems like the max amount you can get is 5 per account.

Some T&C

https://www.gapcanada.ca/customerServic ... o?cid=2328

This Gap GiftCard ("Card") is issued by Gap (Canada) Inc., a Canada corporation, and may be redeemed for merchandise at any Gap brand, Old Navy or Banana Republic location, including Outlet and Factory stores. The Card may also be redeemed for merchandise at gapcanada.ca, oldnavy.ca and bananarepublic.ca.

Purchases will be deducted from this Card until the value reaches zero. This Card may not be used or redeemed with certain promotional offers and may not be applied as payment on any account. Additional value may be added at any Gap, Old Navy or Banana Republic location. Redeemable for cash when the balance is less than $5 or as required by law. Restricted to use in the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico.
15 replies
Jan 18, 2016
660 posts
687 upvotes
Waterloo
Still not 20% off but close enough and better than the last one of 10% off. Thanks OP
Mar 27, 2011
788 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP good for my newborn when she needs bigger clothes.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2172 posts
767 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks! Bought one
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2001
1197 posts
735 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks! Been waiting for a discount. 20% is not easy to find nowadays...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
7963 posts
1609 upvotes
In for 5

Anyone get their codes yet?
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1595 posts
1460 upvotes
Don't these normally go on for 20% off ?
Sep 27, 2018
41 posts
17 upvotes
Thanks OP.

Wish Gap/Old Navy would figure out a better way to refund online items purchased with gift cards. They insist on mailing a physical gift card back to your billing address instead of just emailing a new code. It's a complete waste of money/time waiting around for it, then remembering to dig it out and use it when you do your next order.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1293 posts
448 upvotes
Toronto
Can these digital gcs be used in store by providing the gc code?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
9173 posts
507 upvotes
Toronto
heymanwuzup wrote: Can these digital gcs be used in store by providing the gc code?
Yes. I saved it in my Google pay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
7963 posts
1609 upvotes
Cboone2 wrote: Thanks OP.

Wish Gap/Old Navy would figure out a better way to refund online items purchased with gift cards. They insist on mailing a physical gift card back to your billing address instead of just emailing a new code. It's a complete waste of money/time waiting around for it, then remembering to dig it out and use it when you do your next order.
I've been returning directly to gift cards without issues for items purchased with a gift card both in store and online. If I don't have the original, the staff just get one off the rack. I've been to Yorkdale, eaton centre, STCnd Oshawa .

However, I hate the mailing policy for no reciept or gift reciept returns. They mail you a merch certificate.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1866 posts
1157 upvotes
Laval, QC
Not as good as the 20% off deal, but it seems like we don’t have that deal for a while
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1660 upvotes
Still waiting out for 20% deal
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic