Expired Hot Deals

eBay.ca

(PAYPAL.DIGITAL.GIFTS) Buy $100 Hotels.com Gift Card for only $85 - Email Delivery

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2019 5:42 pm
[OP]
Oct 9, 2018
308 posts
1777 upvotes

[eBay.ca] (PAYPAL.DIGITAL.GIFTS) Buy $100 Hotels.com Gift Card for only $85 - Email Delivery

Hotels.com gift card, 15 bucks off. 2 per account.

Use of this eCard constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:

Useable up to balance only for hotel bookings at hotels.com/gc. Not redeemable at hotel locations or if you choose the Pay at Hotel option online. Not redeemable for cash unless required by law. Not a credit or debit card. Not reloadable. Safeguard the card. It will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen or used without authorization. CARDCO CXXXIX, Inc. is the card issuer and sole obligor to card owner. CARDCO may delegate its issuer obligations to an assignee, without recourse. If delegated, the assignee, and not CARDCO, will be sole obligor to card owner. Card is distributed by Hotels.com. However, Hotels.com is not an obligor to card owner. Purchase, use or acceptance of card constitutes acceptance of these terms. For balance inquiries visit hotels.com/gc or call 1 (888) 999-4468.
138 replies
Feb 18, 2017
116 posts
108 upvotes
I swear every time I see a thread started by tk1797 I get a little hyped and bummed at the same time cause I know there’s a chance I’m gonna be parting with some of my hard earned money lol
Aug 24, 2017
110 posts
223 upvotes
Is it possible to combine the gift cards so that I can use them all to pay? Seems like hotels.com require the pin code as well and not sure if this gives it.
Dec 2, 2014
415 posts
378 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Pkmangg wrote: Is it possible to combine the gift cards so that I can use them all to pay? Seems like hotels.com require the pin code as well and not sure if this gives it.
yes, their online tool hasn't been working for a while so you'll need to call them to get them to combine it. they just ask for the primary gift card number and then the subsequent cards. the new balance is reflected right away and you can use it immediately

I just called 2 mins ago to do this
Last edited by frankyCrankie on Jun 17th, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 21, 2007
496 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
Pkmangg wrote: Is it possible to combine the gift cards so that I can use them all to pay? Seems like hotels.com require the pin code as well and not sure if this gives it.
Yes, you can merge the gift cards.
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2007
1278 posts
556 upvotes
London, ON
LOL I was just looking for this deal this morning and was hoping it would be there. It wasn't. Low and behold it must have just started. Only a limit of 2 per account this time around? Purchased. Thanks for posting.
Sep 9, 2003
751 posts
587 upvotes
Thanked, OP! Was waiting on this to book some hotels for August. Purchased 6 with multiple eBay accounts using the same PayPal.

Will have to call to merge.
Dec 26, 2007
488 posts
265 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought tons of cards, and now their online tool is broken. did they say when they plan on fixing it?
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1618 posts
676 upvotes
GTA
tk1797 wrote: Hotels.com gift card, 15 bucks off. 2 per account.
2 per ebay account or 2 per hotels.com account?
Dec 2, 2014
415 posts
378 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Legatinho wrote: I bought tons of cards, and now their online tool is broken. did they say when they plan on fixing it?
it has been broken since the last promo, you have to call in to merge them
Deal Addict
May 20, 2009
1468 posts
1066 upvotes
Mississauga
spyhero wrote: 2 per ebay account or 2 per hotels.com account?
2 per email account.
PM $13/30 days, 250MB with unlimited incoming/30d
Mar 21, 2016
26 posts
3 upvotes
How long are these hotels.com gift cards valid for? I hope it is a few years.
Dec 2, 2014
415 posts
378 upvotes
Calgary, AB
terfex wrote: How long are these hotels.com gift cards valid for? I hope it is a few years.
they dont expire
Deal Addict
May 20, 2009
1468 posts
1066 upvotes
Mississauga
frankyCrankie wrote: they dont expire
The risk is hotels.com runs out of business.
That said, I won't worry for at least the next few years...
PM $13/30 days, 250MB with unlimited incoming/30d
Aug 24, 2017
110 posts
223 upvotes
Is it just me or does it not allow me to pay by credit card?
Aug 27, 2015
31 posts
30 upvotes
Saskatoon
Do you still earn free nights when you use this gift card?
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2016
2817 posts
4967 upvotes
Toronto
Caution: Have to call the customer service to combine your gift card. Online tool has been broken for a long time, and I don't think they are working on it to fix it.
Also, customer service told me that they cannot combine GC purchased on ebay with refund GC given by hotels.com as the GC type is different. So, the work around is to use the GC from ebay to book a refundable hotel, and instantly cancel it to receive the refund GC. Then you are able to combine it with the refund GC you might have.

Also, if you want to check the balance, online tool is broken as well. Use the booking site payment section to check your balance.
Sep 9, 2003
751 posts
587 upvotes
spyhero wrote: 2 per ebay account or 2 per hotels.com account?
2 per eBay account. I combined 6 cards today (and already used them to book).

Extra $10 off coupon code using Honey but you don't get the stamps for your nights if you use the code.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
28460 posts
14028 upvotes
I hate you OP.
Take your damn upvote and get out.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.