Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

(PAYPAL.DIGITAL.GIFTS) Buy $100 Hotels.com Gift Card for only $85 - Email Delivery

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2019 5:42 pm
Dec 2, 2014
562 posts
679 upvotes
Calgary, AB
gardener28 wrote: The risk is hotels.com runs out of business.
That said, I won't worry for at least the next few years...
if that happens I am doomed
Oct 9, 2018
308 posts
1777 upvotes
Pkmangg wrote: Is it just me or does it not allow me to pay by credit card?
It from paypal, probably wants you use their service.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2591 posts
638 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Just booked a room this morning.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2016
1232 posts
693 upvotes
tk1797 wrote: Not redeemable at hotel locations or if you choose the Pay at Hotel option online.
I think most hotels on hotels.com are "Pay at Hotel". No?
Sep 16, 2016
982 posts
1377 upvotes
Thanks
Purchases are limited to 2 per customer btw
Sep 16, 2016
982 posts
1377 upvotes
emilio911 wrote: I think most hotels on hotels.com are "Pay at Hotel". No?
Most of the hotels can pay at hotel or prepaid as I know
If you use the gc you would need to pay when you book I think
Dec 22, 2017
15 posts
10 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I can't make the payment - tried using paypal, credit and debit. Keeps giving me a payment error. Is this happening to others?
Feb 22, 2009
989 posts
668 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. Bought to reserve a hotel but didn't know the merge tool was broken. Didn't find free time to call in and recite all the GC details and hotel price went up over $100 more per night....argh.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
2174 posts
547 upvotes
St. Johns
So can I pay with GC and cc online? I plan to purchase 3 cards and merge them but I'll still need to cover off a small amount with my CC.
Jul 14, 2004
369 posts
60 upvotes
RyanS219 wrote: So can I pay with GC and cc online? I plan to purchase 3 cards and merge them but I'll still need to cover off a small amount with my CC.
Yes, you can pay with a GC and then pay the balance with CC
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
2174 posts
547 upvotes
St. Johns
How long does it typically take for the email to show up?
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2463 posts
2595 upvotes
Toronto
Any chance that they will "run out" of gift cards before the deal expiry of July 17? I want to buy these with a new credit card I'm applying for.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
hotel.com prices are in USD so this certificate is in CAD, does it auto convert when applied/booked?
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Sep 10, 2017
177 posts
166 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote: hotel.com prices are in USD so this certificate is in CAD, does it auto convert when applied/booked?
I'm not 100% sure, I think the gift card is for ca.hotels.com (hotels.ca) which charges in CAD.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2716 posts
1936 upvotes
GTA
Does Hotels.com allow multiple payment methods? Can I use both gift card and credit card to pay for my hotel stay? Let say my total is $115. Can I pay $100 by gift card and $15 by credit card?
Jul 28, 2010
780 posts
1030 upvotes
Montreal
Great deal and very easy to combine the cards by calling. Fast service,
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2637 posts
2979 upvotes
Niagara, ON
Just putting this out for whoever might come across it in the future.

I had two rooms previously booked at the same hotel, same night, using two $100 previously purchased gift cards. A larger family room opened up at a different hotel in the same city today. Little bit more, but much nicer. I bought two more giftcards from eBay. Got them in 10 minutes.

I tried to transfer with customer support, but they ran into the multiple gift card problem. So, I cancelled my two bookings and got two new $100 gift cards emailed to me minutes later. I called into combine the 4 gift cards, but they couldn't merge all because 2 were new, and 2 were refunds. Not sure why they care, but they can't do it. So now I have one virgin $200 gift card, and one refunded $200 card.

I then looked for a +$200 room with free cancellation and book it with my fresh card, and booked it. Seconds later, I cancelled the booking. A few minutes later I got another $200 gift card emailed to me. So, I call them up again and now I am able to combine these two refunded gift cards into one $400 gift card. Now I was able to use that new card for my booking.

Phew! Why do you make this so difficult hotels.com?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)