Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Paypal Digital Gifts: Buy $500 Air Canada Gift Card for only $460 - Email Delivery

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2018 5:14 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4586 posts
1728 upvotes
Markham
jeeva86 wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2018 9:34 am
Can this be used on air canada vacation packages?
For the hell of it, i added a random vacation just to see the checkout and it shows Air Canada gift card is an payment option

Pay with Air Canada Gift Card

Option 1) You can use up to two (2) gift cards to pay the total cost of your booking.

Option 2) You can use a credit card to pay a portion of your balance and a gift card to pay the remaining balance. First enter your credit card information, then enter your gift card information by clicking on "I would like to use more than one payment card" located below your billing information. Indicate the amount you want to pay by Gift Card, and the remaining balance will automatically be re-calculated in the credit card section.
Feb 6, 2018
30 posts
37 upvotes
Yes, you can use the gift card for air canada vacation. I just finish booking my vacation using $500 gift card. It's pretty easy. Just add your credit card first and then add the GC. You can choose the GC amount you would like to pay.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4586 posts
1728 upvotes
Markham
Still think it's ridiculous you can only use one GC and can't consolidate gift cards. However $40 off is $40 off
Dec 24, 2015
233 posts
266 upvotes
Do sales like this occur often?
I bought one and already used it, should I stock up if I travel air canada often?
They limit it to 1 per acct, so I'd have to make more ebay accts if that's the case =(
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4586 posts
1728 upvotes
Markham
Sleepyzz wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 3:34 pm
Do sales like this occur often?
I bought one and already used it, should I stock up if I travel air canada often?
They limit it to 1 per acct, so I'd have to make more ebay accts if that's the case =(
Not sure if it's limited to 1 per paypal account either. You could stock up one or two more (assuming flying in pairs). This is the second one they ran. There was a $370 for $400 in September.

This offer is richer, the only other better offer was sobey's. It wouldn't hurt to have spare accounts
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
4226 posts
1296 upvotes
Moncton
What is the expiry date on the gift card? 8% off seems pretty fool proof if you have the money (unless it motivates you to fly with them instead of buying a cheaper ticket with their competitors).
Toronto is a very small part of Canada