Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Phanteks Eclipse P500A High Airflow Full-metal Mesh Design Computer Case - $130.99 + FS

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2021 11:27 am
Thread Summary
Looking for more options? Check out RFD Reviews' list of the best PC cases for your computer!
7 replies
Mar 14, 2013
810 posts
949 upvotes
Toronto
Amazing case! Paid $150+ taxes 2 months ago and I love every bit of it. Seems like regular price now is $180+taxes so this is a great deal.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2003
2011 posts
935 upvotes
Ottawa
I think the $180 regular price is actually for the RGB version (3 D-RGB fans and accent lighting) vs this one which is the DIY fan model (comes with one front and one rear fan).
Sep 1, 2017
101 posts
146 upvotes
spammy wrote: Isn't this a better case though?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/173957911699

Also white color is nice...

Genuinely asking for opinions, not trolling
What sold me on the phanteks was the usb-c on the top and the top or front rad support. I think this phanteks is more comparable to me meshify s2
Feb 2, 2015
824 posts
442 upvotes
Miatch wrote: What sold me on the phanteks was the usb-c on the top and the top or front rad support. I think this phanteks is more comparable to me meshify s2
Thanks, and definitely top USB is a lot easier when using it.

How about the noise level on this? Do you feel it is pretty quiet?
Sep 1, 2017
101 posts
146 upvotes
spammy wrote: Thanks, and definitely top USB is a lot easier when using it.

How about the noise level on this? Do you feel it is pretty quiet?
Just ordered this case 10 minutes ago.. read that review I posted from gamers Nexus. You will not find a more thorough review on this case anywhere.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)