Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay Canada

Philips one-blade Trimmer/Shaver - $34.49!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2018 10:12 pm
13 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3933 posts
6294 upvotes
Langley, BC
was 32.97 last week on Amazon.ca
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2774 posts
1469 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Blades are expensive but I love that shaver so far.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3933 posts
6294 upvotes
Langley, BC
I bought the Pro version, works great down under... no fear of a self-vasectomy.
Feb 22, 2016
53 posts
25 upvotes
Seems to go down to this price once every other month. Seen it at shoppers n walmart for around that price before too.
Aug 28, 2017
112 posts
342 upvotes
Random question. How do you guys use this thing without getting bits of hair everywhere? Use in shower or hover above a sink?

I go back and forth between my traditional electric shaver and this. This cuts better and faster but has more cleanup.
Mar 26, 2006
410 posts
358 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
stretchmuffler wrote: Random question. How do you guys use this thing without getting bits of hair everywhere? Use in shower or hover above a sink?

I go back and forth between my traditional electric shaver and this. This cuts better and faster but has more cleanup.
You could get one of these off amazon? Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3933 posts
6294 upvotes
Langley, BC
stretchmuffler wrote: Random question. How do you guys use this thing without getting bits of hair everywhere? Use in shower or hover above a sink?
You don't... it just flies everywhere... I use my Braun 9 series for my face as it's far superior.

I use this for my junk.
Jun 17, 2010
84 posts
57 upvotes
Nanaimo, BC
Has anyone found a deal on blades? I'm still using my first one but I guess I needs to be replaced once day
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4967 posts
2385 upvotes
Markham
So do I tell my dad it's for his face or his junk?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3558 posts
4104 upvotes
If you're looking for a skin close shave look elsewhere. Also, for certain types of hair/face shapes it doesn't cut evenly and you end up you looking like a bum. Have tested this one thoroughly for six months, and nope, it comes nowhere near a Merkur HD, but might be the answer for some for its quickness and months of use in a single blade.
For Sale:
Dec 22, 2006
414 posts
1370 upvotes
evoviii wrote: So do I tell my dad it's for his face or his junk?
that's for your mom to decide.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)