Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Playstation Plus 1 Year Membership - $53.30 (OOS)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2019 2:21 pm
[OP]
Oct 28, 2010
42 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto

[eBay.ca] Playstation Plus 1 Year Membership - $53.30 (OOS)

My plus expired so I found this. Ordered at 5am and the code was delivered to my email at 11pm

Update: Out of Stock
Last edited by GHO5T on Nov 11th, 2019 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
29 replies
Nov 8, 2011
120 posts
16 upvotes
just curious and new, what is included in plus membership?
Apr 4, 2016
33 posts
28 upvotes
You need it to play online. They give good free monthly games as well
Apr 6, 2017
852 posts
545 upvotes
Westmount, QC
janitej wrote:
Nov 8th, 2019 8:43 am
just curious and new, what is included in plus membership?
- access to online gaming
- 2 ps4 game license per month announced by Sony (Nioh and outlast 2 this month) (you have access to the game as long you add it to your library and have active membership)
- game saves stored on the cloud
- extra rebate on deals (20% vs 40% ps+)

thats pretty much it
Dec 13, 2016
161 posts
44 upvotes
husamus156 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2019 8:53 am
- access to online gaming
- 2 ps4 game license per month announced by Sony (Nioh and outlast 2 this month) (you have access to the game as long you add it to your library and have active membership)
- game saves stored on the cloud
- extra rebate on deals (20% vs 40% ps+)

thats pretty much it
what does active membership means?
I have (had?) PS plus and I think it just expired, will I still have access to all the free games I downloaded over the course of my PS plus if I purchase it again?
I just logon and I don't see any active subscription on the PS website, which leads me to think it expired, but I can still purchase the free ps plus games with the account
I have no access to my PS4 until I go home tonight
Dec 30, 2018
26 posts
10 upvotes
60420 VAN
JosephL468090 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2019 9:19 am
what does active membership means?
I have (had?) PS plus and I think it just expired, will I still have access to all the free games I downloaded over the course of my PS plus if I purchase it again?
I just logon and I don't see any active subscription on the PS website, which leads me to think it expired, but I can still purchase the free ps plus games with the account
I have no access to my PS4 until I go home tonight

Those ps plus games you download for free will only work while you have a active subscription. If it expires and you renew you'll get the games back.

Debating if I should get this or wait and see if there's a better deal For black Friday . Think I paid $40 last year during the sale.
Dec 12, 2018
24 posts
48 upvotes
Thanks for posting this. I went for it since it's a better option than G2A.
Dec 16, 2015
159 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto, ON
You can access any ps+ game ever on your “download list” as long as you have an active membership.(even on PS3)
You do need to have the games installed all at once.
Jun 15, 2013
11 posts
10 upvotes
Also wondering if I should wait until Black Friday to see if a better deal on this comes out...
Oct 8, 2003
236 posts
4 upvotes
There's a chance it may drop to $49.99 CAD for the holidays if not for Black Friday:
https://psprices.com/region-ca/game/770 ... membership

Not to take away from OP tho; neogames (ebay seller) is legit and a low-cost way to get an annual PSPlus membership.

You don't have to wait until expiry or close-to-expiry because the codes can be stacked.
Warren, Newmarket, ON

HeatWare
Aug 22, 2011
254 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver
Costco occasionally has sales on 1 yr memberships for $50 - pretty sure they charge tax on it too?
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1430 posts
304 upvotes
Oshawa
Has the deal expired? I was thinking about trying red dead online.
[OP]
Oct 28, 2010
42 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
dieselboy27 wrote:
Nov 11th, 2019 3:51 pm
Has the deal expired? I was thinking about trying red dead online.
Yeah, it's out of stock now. I'd recommend to bookmark the seller's page just in case they bring it back. Until then, your best bet is to wait for Black Friday.