Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] RBC credit card clients get $10 off your 10.01$ purchase using eBay app [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2020 7:18 pm
[OP]
Nov 26, 2018
59 posts
723 upvotes
Mariana's Web

[eBay.ca] RBC credit card clients get $10 off your 10.01$ purchase using eBay app [YMMV]

Looks like this offer is selective, YMMV deal just trying to help fellow RFD'ers by sharing useful information...

RBC credit card holders [YMMV] can now get $10 off your 10.01$ before taxes purchase using the eBay app

Load this offer by signing in here - https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/rbcoffers/

Save using the eBay app! From now until May 31st, 2020, get $10 CAD off your purchase on the eBay app with a minimum purchase of $10.01 CAD when you make a purchase using the eBay app, by using the promotional code in this offer and pay using your eligible RBC Rewards credit card. Minimum purchase amount excludes shipping, handling, and taxes. Limit of one promotional code per client.

Valid From: April 02, 2020 - May 31, 2020

rbcoffer1.png

Terms and Conditions
*This offer is not transferable. In order to take advantage of this offer and receive $10 CAD off (“Discount”) you must make a purchase of at least $10.01 CAD before taxes, other fees or charges using the eBay app, (“Qualifying Purchase”) between April 2nd and May 31st, 2020 (“Offer Period”) and select the Gift Cards, coupons, eBay Bucks field upon checkout to enter the promotional code provided in this offer and pay using one of your eligible RBC Royal Bank Rewards credit cards shown on this page (“Eligible RBC Rewards Credit Card”). Qualifying Purchase excludes items in the Auto, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles, and Real Estate categories and warranties and protection plans. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an order subtotal for eligible item(s) on the eBay app. Promotional code can only be used once per client during the promotional period, is not redeemable for cash and has no face or cash value. Only registered eBay members can receive the discount. If you are not an eBay member, create an eBay account online at ebay.ca or ebay.com. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, and cannot be applied retroactively to previous transactions. Refunds will not include the value of the promotional code. For more information on redeeming eBay coupons/promotional codes, visit https://pages.ebay.ca/redeemcoupon/ . eBay, not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for the sales and returns terms and conditions applicable to your Qualifying Purchase(s). Royal Bank of Canada reserves the right to cancel, modify or withdraw this offer at any time, even after you have activated it. For more details on the RBC Offers program, please visit rbc.com/offers.
Last edited by Yel143 on Apr 8th, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
RBC credit card owners one-time offer - get 10$ off your 10.01$ purchase when using eBay mobile app and paying with RBC card
73 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10335 posts
2581 upvotes
Scarberia
ymmv, damn i didn't get this offer..have u ever used ebay with your rbc card?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Dec 13, 2016
184 posts
57 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: ymmv, damn i didn't get this offer..have u ever used ebay with your rbc card?
I didn't and I have the offer
Didn't get any email or anything
but when I logon to my online backing there is a tab for offers and it is listed there
[OP]
Nov 26, 2018
59 posts
723 upvotes
Mariana's Web
No, I never used RBC for shopping in eBay as a matter of fact I never used eBay before.
Sep 12, 2012
761 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto
I got $5 off $10 but still better than nothing. Thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
6065 posts
1209 upvotes
Toronto
Yel143 wrote: RBC credit card holders can now get $10 off your 10.01$ before taxes purchase using the eBay app

Load this offer by signing in here - https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/rbcoffers/

Save using the eBay app! From now until May 31st, 2020, get $10 CAD off your purchase on the eBay app with a minimum purchase of $10.01 CAD when you make a purchase using the eBay app, by using the promotional code in this offer and pay using your eligible RBC Rewards credit card. Minimum purchase amount excludes shipping, handling, and taxes. Limit of one promotional code per client.

Valid From: April 02, 2020 - May 31, 2020

rbcoffer1.png

Terms and Conditions
*This offer is not transferable. In order to take advantage of this offer and receive $10 CAD off (“Discount”) you must make a purchase of at least $10.01 CAD before taxes, other fees or charges using the eBay app, (“Qualifying Purchase”) between April 2nd and May 31st, 2020 (“Offer Period”) and select the Gift Cards, coupons, eBay Bucks field upon checkout to enter the promotional code provided in this offer and pay using one of your eligible RBC Royal Bank Rewards credit cards shown on this page (“Eligible RBC Rewards Credit Card”). Qualifying Purchase excludes items in the Auto, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles, and Real Estate categories and warranties and protection plans. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an order subtotal for eligible item(s) on the eBay app. Promotional code can only be used once per client during the promotional period, is not redeemable for cash and has no face or cash value. Only registered eBay members can receive the discount. If you are not an eBay member, create an eBay account online at ebay.ca or ebay.com. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, and cannot be applied retroactively to previous transactions. Refunds will not include the value of the promotional code. For more information on redeeming eBay coupons/promotional codes, visit https://pages.ebay.ca/redeemcoupon/ . eBay, not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for the sales and returns terms and conditions applicable to your Qualifying Purchase(s). Royal Bank of Canada reserves the right to cancel, modify or withdraw this offer at any time, even after you have activated it. For more details on the RBC Offers program, please visit rbc.com/offers.
So, input your rbc cc into Paypal and it will work or it is via rbc cc without paypal?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
6065 posts
1209 upvotes
Toronto
SoroSuub1 wrote: Is someone able to verify if you can get the code, but pay without using the RBC credit card?
The code is obtain at the rbc offer site NOT on ebay. It also mention you can only used ur RBC cc to get the discount of $10
Jul 5, 2004
24684 posts
4010 upvotes
SoroSuub1 wrote: Is someone able to verify if you can get the code, but pay without using the RBC credit card?
If it's anything like previous promotions like this, that's not possible.
When you pay using your RBC CC, RBC will verify the purchase and then credit you $10 on your balance owing. You can't use another CC, it won't work
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
6065 posts
1209 upvotes
Toronto
Shaner wrote: If it's anything like previous promotions like this, that's not possible.
When you pay using your RBC CC, RBC will verify the purchase and then credit you $10 on your balance owing. You can't use another CC, it won't work
Usually, we used paypal and input the cc info then used paypal to pay at ebay.ca. Will i still get the $10 off if i used paypal to pay?
Jul 5, 2004
24684 posts
4010 upvotes
cgtlky wrote: Usually, we used paypal and input the cc info then used paypal to pay at ebay.ca. Will i still get the $10 off if i used paypal to pay?
Don't know. Will depend how Paypal posts the transaction I guess. Last time I used this it was for Toys R us. So no middle man.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1829 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
I have used RBC card on ebay a few times recently and did not get this offer.
Sep 4, 2017
231 posts
406 upvotes
Any idea on what there is to buy for $10? Lol.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)