Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

RBC credit card clients get $10 off your 10.01$ purchase using eBay app [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2021 5:39 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
4150 posts
3251 upvotes
Toronto
I got the offer, and just bought some cheap Gameboy Advance games from a local seller :D
I gave my kids used DS lite's as thier first "real" gaming devices to help keep them entertained while stuck at home.
Mar 19, 2019
538 posts
1991 upvotes
Quebec
I have 2 RBC credit cards, 2 mortgages, 2 accounts, 1 HELOC, 1 savings, 1 TFSA, 1 RRSP, 1 Direct Investing account and no EBAY offers.
4 lines on Telus 280GB shared data including 1 CAN/US/MEX for $52/mo.
**Only the purchase of my bidet beats that deal**
Apr 28, 2019
504 posts
641 upvotes
RBC offers.png

No eBay offer! These are all the offers I see in my 'RBC Offers'.

I'm a RBC Signature No Limit account holder with Signature RBC Rewards Visa credit card.

Btw, unrelated to the thread, I have a question on RBC MultiProduct Rebate:
For my account type, is it that 2 of 3 eligible products (active credit card, active investment, active mortgage) aren't good enough, and all 3 products required to get partial rebate out of $15.95/mo fee?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
balaca wrote: RBC offers.png

No eBay offer! These are all the offers I see in my 'RBC Offers'.

I'm a RBC Signature No Limit account holder with Signature RBC Rewards Visa credit card.

Btw, unrelated to the thread, I have a question on RBC MultiProduct Rebate:
For my account type, is it that 2 of 3 eligible products (active credit card, active investment, active mortgage) aren't good enough, and all 3 products required to get partial rebate out of $15.95/mo fee?
All 3 are required.

http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/products/de ... ebate.html
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
I got this offer but I don't have one of these RBC credit cards.

Pay with one of the following RBC cards:
RBC Rewards Visa Gold
RBC Visa Infinite Avion
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
balaca wrote: Btw, unrelated to the thread, I have a question on RBC MultiProduct Rebate:
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Apr 28, 2019
504 posts
641 upvotes
Jaytee wrote: Image
Thank you, I had visited this page multiple times yet I interpreted this line ' If you have an eligible banking account and two or more qualifying, eligible RBC® products in the same geographic location (region), you may receive a partial or full rebate on your Monthly Fee' in Legal Disclaimer to mean that, atleast two products are good enough for ALL account types. Neutral Face

http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/products/de ... ebate.html

@vkizzle
Jan 20, 2013
480 posts
269 upvotes
YannF39839 wrote: I have 2 RBC credit cards, 2 mortgages, 2 accounts, 1 HELOC, 1 savings, 1 TFSA, 1 RRSP, 1 Direct Investing account and no EBAY offers.
I have quite a bit with them too. And for a very long time. And no offer. Lame!

At least the seller accepted my offer that was $10 less. Sort of makes up for it, but not really. Could have an additional $10 off.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2008
1368 posts
457 upvotes
Guys do you know if they can be paired to do Stereo Sound ?
Nov 26, 2018
185 posts
1804 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
taank wrote: Guys do you know if they can be paired to do Stereo Sound ?
If you’re asking about how to stereo setup Amazon echo refer to this link ...
Sep 22, 2018
227 posts
590 upvotes
YannF39839 wrote: I have 2 RBC credit cards, 2 mortgages, 2 accounts, 1 HELOC, 1 savings, 1 TFSA, 1 RRSP, 1 Direct Investing account and no EBAY offers.
We get it you're doing good in life
Oct 17, 2018
17 posts
33 upvotes
Anyone not using their code? Would appreciate one. Thank you.
Apr 29, 2015
45 posts
27 upvotes
Data Point :

I got the offer, used it on a Bluetooth dongle and a magnetic USB - C cable.

I got the offer on my Avion (recently opened 2 months ago). Purchased through eBay app, but was able to pay using a non-RBC credit card (used an Amex card).
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6891 upvotes
Scarberia
still didn't get this offer! i got 5% off adidas tho
was hoping to stack with the ebay 10% email targetted code
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Don't think I got this offer ... but out of our 3 ebay accounts, I noticed my wife's account got an offer couple of days ago (via email from eBay), expiring June 8 or something - $5.00 off when you spend min. $5.01

We used it today ..... I ended up getting original brand new LG phone charger cable ... for $0.04 cents CAD ( total price came to $5.04 CAD - less the coupon code ) ... with free shipping ).
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4282 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
have you signed up for RBC offers successfully?
Jon Lai wrote: Anyone getting "You’re not Signed up for RBC Offers"?