Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Refurb Breville BES870XL Barista Espresso machine $370 ($410 - $40 Ebay Bucks)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2019 3:34 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4937 posts
3934 upvotes
Edmonton

[eBay.ca] Refurb Breville BES870XL Barista Espresso machine $370 ($410 - $40 Ebay Bucks)

Ebay.ca has a front page promo 10% back in Ebay Bucks with minimum $25 spend. The machine is priced at $410 and you get $31.14USD (~$41 CAD) back in Ebay Bucks. Refurbished units come with 6 month warranty. This is authorized Breville reseller.

I've been using this machine for 2+ years and this is by far the best semi-automatic espresso setup you will find under $800. Its not comparable to $1500 set-up but it is much better than nespresso and arguably better than sub $1000 superautomatics. All semi-automatic machines have a learning curve and you will have to spend a day or two to experiment. This machine has a PID and a pressure gauge which helps make it easier to learn on. Most enthusiasts would say that the grinder is the weakest part of the machine, so if you want the machine without the grinder look for a deal on BREBES840XL. Although, the breville barista deals provide a much better value.

The best price for refurb was $336

$399 was also well received.

According to Camelx3 best price for new machine in recent years has been $480

Best price for New that I can find is $480 ($600 - 20% coupon) at Bed Bath. Sign up for their email, they send the 20% coupons quite often.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
7 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2002
1433 posts
184 upvotes
Burnaby
I believe the 20% off coupon is for regularly priced items? The 870xl is on sale for 25% off already at $599.
-----------------------------
Oh RFD!!! You've Broken my wallet.... :(
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4937 posts
3934 upvotes
Edmonton
Art wrote: I believe the 20% off coupon is for regularly priced items? The 870xl is on sale for 25% off already at $599.
Oh you might be right about that. Not sure.

Dec 1, 2012
333 posts
373 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I did not spot any 10% back in Ebay Bucks promotion.

Do you mind posting a promotion page ?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4937 posts
3934 upvotes
Edmonton
chongsen wrote: I did not spot any 10% back in Ebay Bucks promotion.

Do you mind posting a promotion page ?
Trying to figure out how to show you since I already activated the offer. Once you add the machine to cart and click checkout, it should show you the ebay bucks you will receive before finalizing the order.

Nov 8, 2007
577 posts
239 upvotes
Don't eBay bucks expire after some time? I usually ignore these deals since it's not often I buy from eBay.

Alternatively, this machine can be had between $440-480 a few times a year brand new.
If you're lucky you can price match at Linen Chest and use the Amex promo for $50 off a $200 spend.

Good luck.
Dec 1, 2012
333 posts
373 upvotes
VANCOUVER
fatestkid wrote: Trying to figure out how to show you since I already activated the offer. Once you add the machine to cart and click checkout, it should show you the ebay bucks you will receive before finalizing the order.
I tired, yet no luck.

I think it is a target offer.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4937 posts
3934 upvotes
Edmonton
chongsen wrote: I tired, yet no luck.

I think it is a target offer.
You may be right. Try with the eBay app, they usually have app specific offers. Sorry, I am not much help.