Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

REFURB Dyson Big Ball 30% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2018 12:14 am
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1785 posts
2621 upvotes

[eBay.ca] REFURB Dyson Big Ball 30% off

Better discount than the previous 20% off madness. Please shed light on the cinetic line as I am not familiar with those.

Big Ball canister vacuum $209.99
w/ carbon fiber turbinehead

Cinetic Big Ball $293.99
w/ carbon fiber turbinead, stair and combination tool

I assume this is a discontinued model as it's not listed on the official Dyson webpages.
DC78 Cinetic $279.99
w/ 265mm (as per ebay listing), stair and combination tool

Also, V8B $359.99 is 20% off.
56 replies
Dec 22, 2006
414 posts
1370 upvotes
This is a good sale. Its more than 50% off a brand new price at costco.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2504 posts
1563 upvotes
Toronto
Thank u OP.

As quoted from ur post,
Cinetic Big Ball $293.99

I would like to know if stair & combination tool are included or not? As I clicked into item description, it says they are not included for refurbished machines.

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayIS ... spheader=1
Mar 16, 2008
234 posts
40 upvotes
GTA
woolo wrote: Thank u OP.

As quoted from ur post,
Cinetic Big Ball $293.99

I would like to know if stair & combination tool are included or not? As I clicked into item description, it says they are not included for refurbished machines.

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayIS ... spheader=1
Yes the stair and combo tool should be included. Its the additional tools that do not come with the refurbished machines.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2011
1819 posts
1510 upvotes
toronto
Does this machine works well on carpeted floor any idea?
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
animeshw wrote: Does this machine works well on carpeted floor any idea?
These are the more powerful versions of Dyson vacuums, they definitely can handle carpeted floors
Apr 3, 2008
249 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga
What are the cons of buying a refurbished Dyson vacuum?

(Trying to justify why I don't need one...)
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26001 posts
211229 upvotes
GTA
Imaqtpie69 wrote: According to this website https://www.hoovervacuums.com/dyson-big ... al-review/ the difference is basically the cinetic doesn't have/need a filter that must be replaced
Which is complete bunk - the dust particles that don't get trapped in the bin have to go somewhere. There are reports on YouTube etc., of premature motor failure with this model because people are blissfully unaware that the filter does in fact need to be changed. Personally, I would go for the non-Cinetic models.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2653 posts
1258 upvotes
ravage wrote: What are the cons of buying a refurbished Dyson vacuum?

Their refurb aren't Apple refurb. They don't replace all components and do not look like new. It's hit and miss with them from my past experience.
Dec 22, 2006
414 posts
1370 upvotes
xpressmerchant wrote: Their refurb aren't Apple refurb. They don't replace all components and do not look like new. It's hit and miss with them from my past experience.
I have used Dyson's warranty twice and both times its just a straight replacement. Both refurbs but they looked pretty new. Dyson is like Apple where they will give you good service with their warranties.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9290 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
ca_gascon wrote: Better discount than the previous 20% off madness. Please shed light on the cinetic line as I am not familiar with those.

Big Ball canister vacuum $209.99
w/ carbon fiber turbinehead

Cinetic Big Ball $293.99

I assume this is a discontinued model as it's not listed on the official Dyson webpages.
DC78 Cinetic $279.99
w/ 265mm (as per ebay listing), stair and combination tool

Also, V8B $359.99 is 20% off.
Dyson Official Outlet - V6B Cordless Vacuum (Refurbished) - 1 YEAR WARRANTY $239.99

lot of sold, I don t know anything about vaccuum!

How does this compare to your devices listed? Is it good?

Also is it the best price available including the 20% off ebay sales, or 15%? thanks
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1785 posts
2621 upvotes
L4cky wrote: Dyson Official Outlet - V6B Cordless Vacuum (Refurbished) - 1 YEAR WARRANTY $239.99

lot of sold, I don t know anything about vaccuum!

How does this compare to your devices listed? Is it good?

Also is it the best price available including the 20% off ebay sales, or 15%? thanks
$199.99-$15 was the cheapest 2 weeks ago for the v8b.

I'm not familiar with this vacuum but I have the v10. Suction is not that great compared to wired vacuums, but it's the convenience that makes the biggest difference - grab and go. But if you have a lot of carpet, the big ball can do a better job cleaning.

I was debating on getting the big ball for more difficult applications but, having the robot vacuum for hard floors, I'm just going to use the handheld on everything else.
Apr 14, 2015
580 posts
175 upvotes
Tsuu T'Ina, AB
ravage wrote: What are the cons of buying a refurbished Dyson vacuum?

Half the warranty for refurbished items.
Jul 30, 2007
432 posts
2618 upvotes
Toronto
Ugh - so pissed - bought it at 20% then 3 days later they mark it down :T
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2504 posts
1563 upvotes
Toronto
ca_gascon wrote: $199.99-$15 was the cheapest 2 weeks ago for the v8b.

I'm not familiar with this vacuum but I have the v10. Suction is not that great compared to wired vacuums, but it's the convenience that makes the biggest difference - grab and go. But if you have a lot of carpet, the big ball can do a better job cleaning.

I was debating on getting the big ball for more difficult applications but, having the robot vacuum for hard floors, I'm just going to use the handheld on everything else.
u mean v6b lol freak me out, i thought i missed the sale for V8B @ $199 lmao
Jul 30, 2007
432 posts
2618 upvotes
Toronto
Here's a promo code ends tonight: Save $15 off $75 with Coupon Code PROUDEH!
Jul 2, 2016
888 posts
2358 upvotes
It doesn't work. It is only certain sellers it works with.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1785 posts
2621 upvotes
woolo wrote: u mean v6b lol freak me out, i thought i missed the sale for V8B @ $199 lmao
Oh foshiznitttttt hahaha didn't even check closely! Oops :D 8 kinda looks like a 6 too lol.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2653 posts
1258 upvotes
Flex222 wrote: I have used Dyson's warranty twice and both times its just a straight replacement. Both refurbs but they looked pretty new. Dyson is like Apple where they will give you good service with their warranties.
My point is when you buy from Dyson refurb, it could be customer returns and they will test it to see if it works if it does they will resell it. I got one that look like it was used with scratches and dust in the bin. With apple refurb the product look like new same with Garmin stuff. I also don't know if they replaced the battery.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)