Expired Hot Deals

eBay.ca

Refurb Dyson V11H w/ Soft Roller & Torque Drive - Dyson Official Outlet (Ebay) - $590

[OP]
Aug 26, 2019
20 posts
46 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Refurb Dyson V11H w/ Soft Roller & Torque Drive - Dyson Official Outlet (Ebay) - $590

This isn't an ATL, but it's one of the few postings I've found which includes the V11H *AND* a soft-roller head. Not sure how regularly this goes on sale, or how long it stays in stock.

Posted price for this bundle from the outlet is $700 - $110 (15%) = $590
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 17th, 2021 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
40 replies
Apr 21, 2012
640 posts
851 upvotes
Ontario
I was looking into the v11 two days ago and couldn't figure out the branding. Refurb seem to be called V11B and V11H. New are called torque, absolute, and animal. How do they relate?
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1594 posts
2271 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
*thinks longingly back to V11 Absolute CT price "error" days*

We love ours so I recommend.

We also bought our friends a V8 kit for a housewarming gift and if you email/chat with Dyson directly they may give you a discount code - they gave us 20% off which was very nice.
mobbie wrote: I was looking into thev11 two days ago and couldn't figure out the branding. Refurb seem to be called V11B and V11H. New are called torque, absolute, and animal. How do they relate?
The sub model names you listed are solely attachment based, no performance differences between the three.

Each comes with their specific attachments with the "top" model being the Absolute (comes with soft roller head, arguably 80% of the reason to own one).
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
16335 posts
4865 upvotes
Markham
same price in the online store https://www.dysoncanada.ca/en/dyson-outlet
and 10% cash back Rakuten
96TB Mediasonic H82-SU3S2 / 72TB Raid 50 on Mediasonic H8R2-SU3S2
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Oct 28, 2010
85 posts
86 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I'd rather still buy it on Dyson's site as they offer free returns even on refurbished
Mar 5, 2011
265 posts
88 upvotes
Keigotw wrote: same price in the online store https://www.dysoncanada.ca/en/dyson-outlet
and 10% cash back Rakuten
The one at Dyson says it comes with the vaccum cleaner, combination tool and crevice tool. No word about the Soft roller !
That's weird

Edit: never mind, I see it in the description. The In the box with the images did not show the soft roller
Apr 21, 2012
640 posts
851 upvotes
Ontario
ChippewaBarr wrote: *thinks longingly back to V11 Absolute CT price "error" days*

We also bought our friends a V8 kit for a housewarming gift and if you email/chat with Dyson directly they may give you a discount code - they gave us 20% off which was very nice.

The sub model names you listed are solely attachment based, no performance differences between the three.

Each comes with their specific attachments with the "top" model being the Absolute (comes with soft roller head, arguably 80% of the reason to own one).
I've read there's a difference in the display in a few of the models.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1594 posts
2271 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
mobbie wrote: I've read there's a difference in the display in a few of the models.
I thought you were crazy and looked it up lol.

Turns out you were right, apparently the Animal has some sort of LED light display rather than the LCD screen of the Absolute/Torque

...very strange considering the operation of them and performance/capabilities seem to be the same according to the same review.
Apr 7, 2019
268 posts
208 upvotes
Dyson Canada has 29 negative feedbacks on eBay. Broken, dirty, missing parts. Should they even be allowed to resell dirty accessories?
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
23136 posts
180817 upvotes
GTA
Groovycake wrote: Dyson Canada has 29 negative feedbacks on eBay. Broken, dirty, missing parts. Should they even be allowed to resell dirty accessories?
I have heard of people getting parts/vacuums in not so great condition, though the few times I have ordered refurb items, I had no issue. I would take that seller feedback with a grain of salt though, as to me, what's more important is how the seller handles the situation. Though I personally have never had to contact them, many here have reported that Dyson has excellent customer service. That being said, in many cases, after getting a product that is not to their satisfaction, many people will just post negative feedback without giving them a chance to rectify the situation.
Nov 11, 2019
38 posts
75 upvotes
ChippewaBarr wrote: *thinks longingly back to V11 Absolute CT price "error" days*

You just email them before ordering and ask if there is any discount codes?
Dec 9, 2017
307 posts
851 upvotes
So do I want the soft roller ? I want to use it on my main floor, which is all laminate. No carpet.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
3827 posts
1526 upvotes
Thornhill
mobbie wrote: I was looking into the v11 two days ago and couldn't figure out the branding. Refurb seem to be called V11B and V11H. New are called torque, absolute, and animal. How do they relate?
For new models, V11 Animal is the basic model with LED lights and no screen. V11 Torque and Absolute have a circular LCD screen, Torque has as extra soft brush over Animal, and Absolute has an extra soft roller.

The refurbished model is NOT a direct equivalent to new models, as refurbished models have a lot fewer accessories.
V11B does not have soft rollers, so it's roughly like Torque, and V11H has soft roller like Absolute; but they only come with 2 attachments (in addition to torque head/soft roller) - combination and crevice tools.
Apr 21, 2012
640 posts
851 upvotes
Ontario
I'd recommend staying away from factory direct if another option is available.
Apr 21, 2012
640 posts
851 upvotes
Ontario
ChippewaBarr wrote: I thought you were crazy and looked it up lol.

Turns out you were right, apparently the Animal has some sort of LED light display rather than the LCD screen of the Absolute/Torque

...very strange considering the operation of them and performance/capabilities seem to be the same according to the same review.
Thanks for looking into it. So it sounds like we expect both the V11B and V11H to have the LCD display and identical to the turbo/absolute. The only difference are the attachments.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1594 posts
2271 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Oladepot wrote: You just email them before ordering and ask if there is any discount codes?
I just did the live chat but emailing would be the same.

If I recall they actually completed the order for me that way as well.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3594 posts
1664 upvotes
Vancouver
ChippewaBarr wrote: I just did the live chat but emailing would be the same.

If I recall they actually completed the order for me that way as well.
You're lucky. I just got off chat since the V11B is $499 on Dyson's own site but $479 on walmart.ca (even though it's still Dyson as seller). The CS offered me a free tool bag in lieu I was excited until I found out it's literally just a bag to hold the accessories -- and they still wouldn't give me the $20 differential.

So basically $20 more for the 30 day return policy. Urgh.