Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Refurbished Dell Latitude 7350 2-In-1 (13.3" FHD Touch, Intel Core M5, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM) - $ 364

[OP]
Apr 8, 2018
170 posts
425 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Refurbished Dell Latitude 7350 2-In-1 (13.3" FHD Touch, Intel Core M5, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM) - $ 364

I am not sure if it is a good deal or not. Normally, I hate buying things through EBay because "Return" is a big hassle and sometimes sellers tells you to ship it back to China or some other far international destinations where shipping costs exceeds item costs. In comparison, returning things through Amazon is a smooth experience. So buyer beware. I am only providing the deal information so that you can investigate.

Please don't ask me any questions as I am not normally online.
9 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14689 posts
32271 upvotes
“ I’m not sure if it’s a good deal or not “

Start counting your downvotes , there’s your sign
Jun 30, 2016
225 posts
152 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Dell's touchscreens are notorious for leaking liquid OCA glue. A refurb is bound to leak OCA a few weeks to months after you buy it.
Penalty Box
Feb 24, 2018
24782 posts
32509 upvotes
OP, don't worry too much about the folks here. They're overly negative on this laptop.

This has a PassMark score of 2100, enough for light computing once you optimize Windows 10.

The Intel M Series processors sip electricity and don't get terribly hot... a plus.

The screens on this generation of laptop aren't bad, even today.

The form factor and 13.3" screen size are very convenient.

The price is luke warm, but I'd like to see this on sale sub-$300.

Thank you, @NickVictoriaBC.
[OP]
Apr 8, 2018
170 posts
425 upvotes
Thanks for your nice words, redflagdealsguy. I don't mind downvotes as my job is only to spread the information which I thought might be useful for other people. Some information will be useful and other information not. Sometimes I benefit from information shared by other people, I just want to contribute back.

I know this laptop is refurbished and has lower specs. The reason I shared is that some people need 13 inch laptop but their only option is to spend at least $ 1,000 for it.
Nov 24, 2005
152 posts
83 upvotes
Mississauga
@NickVictoriaBC I actually ordered this exact unit on Saturday for my daughter in grade 7. But I had received a 15% coupon code (applied after tax on full price) from eBay "PROREFURB15" which expired on Dec. 27th.
I chose this because of it's form factor. I had been using a Thinkpad X1 Tablet (1st gen) with the exact same CPU, 8gb RAM, and 256gb SSD but with a higher resolution (2160 x 1440) screen for 3 years without any performance issues for college projects and assignments. By using Onenote, I eliminated the need to lug around 2 x 2" binders full of paper by end of every semester. It is silent and runs relatively cooler than most notebooks. The Thinkpad has since been passed onto my eldest daughter to use in grade 9. I expect this Dell should have marginally snappier performance due to fewer pixels to process (1920 x 1080).

This Dell should be a little more "rugged" vs the Thinkpad X1 Tablet and better suited for my daughter's use case. The lightweight portability of this form factor at this price can't be beaten. People who think outright performance is the top priority won't understand how this can be useful.
Penalty Box
Feb 24, 2018
24782 posts
32509 upvotes
@Snake-Eyes, I don't blame you.

This laptop's CPU performance beats many Chromebook and value/student oriented N-Series Windows laptops from today. Just a little tweaking in Windows and this system would feel pretty snappy.

Even doing the following below helps. You'll want Step 2 to maintain sharp text.

Steps to Improve Performance
1. Select 'Adjust for Best Performance'.
2. Select 'Smooth edges for screen front'.

Nov 24, 2005
152 posts
83 upvotes
Mississauga
redflagdealsguy wrote: @Snake-Eyes, I don't blame you.

This laptop's CPU performance beats many Chromebook and value/student oriented N-Series Windows laptops from today. Just a little tweaking in Windows and this system would feel pretty snappy.

Even doing the following below helps. You'll want Step 2 to maintain sharp text.

Steps to Improve Performance
1. Select 'Adjust for Best Performance'.
2. Select 'Smooth edges for screen front'.

Thanks! I'll keep this in mind and try it out when the unit arrives.