Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Refurbished Nintendo Switch Red - $305

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2018 10:42 am
Mar 27, 2012
212 posts
118 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Now spend time shipping it back to the seller. Good luck with your purchase everyone
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1141 posts
188 upvotes
Got in there when there was 9 left in Stock. I wonder if the Mario odessy is included as it appears to be digital download for this bundle
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1540 posts
1355 upvotes
Québec Gold
mkaura wrote: Now spend time shipping it back to the seller. Good luck with your purchase everyone
Why we need to ship it back and why is suppose to be a assle ?

You probably the one that made the downvote ?
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2008
1095 posts
395 upvotes
Abbotsford
This seller on ebay is great. I bought a switch and several other items from them. The switch i recieved looked brand new.

FYI they seem to list Nintendo Switches often.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
It's refurb and seller feedback is questionable.
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
2994 posts
475 upvotes
The seller "outside" of ebay gets relatively poor marks, though they seem to be actively trying to help. Don't suppose there is a way to extend the 90 day warranty is there?
Dec 13, 2009
633 posts
241 upvotes
North Bay
Only console I ever had fail on me was a refurb, and ironically it was a PS3 (i have an og 360 lol), so needless to
say I've learned my lesson when it comes to buying them. I wish everyone in here the best though, hope your console
works for decades to come but I'm not taking the chance.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1060 posts
750 upvotes
Westmount, QC
The RFD effect.
Jan 29 to Feb 1st 10 am -- 3 consoles Sold

Thread is posted 10:27 am. 90 minutes later... all 11 consoles sold
Feb 22, 2012
776 posts
2785 upvotes
Canada
ForbiddenX wrote: Is there still a warranty with Nintendo incase something happens?
With Nintendo, you do not require an original store receipt for Warranty.

HOWEVER - your warranty on something like this would begin on the day the console walked out of a retail store - NOT the day you bought it off ebay. So.... hard to say. The Mario Bundle only came out a few months ago (red joycons) but no guarantee the actual tablet isn't from day 1 launch. So your warranty might be valid anywhere from March 2, 2018 (WORST CASE to January 2019 (ABSOLUTE BEST CASE)
RFD: Pick any two.

1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2413 posts
911 upvotes
YVR
Received mine. I feel kind of bait and switched. I was under impression that the red edition included the digital download of Mario and the carrying case, neither of which was included in the package. The original box wasn't even included nor any of the manuals. Going back to the listing, seller has updated it to be the regular joycon editon and not the red edition. Suggestions?
Zoomer
[OP]
Feb 26, 2011
829 posts
884 upvotes
Calgary
I don't believe it ever said "Red Edition"... it just said Red Joycons.