• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2020 7:57 pm
[OP]
Feb 10, 2020
22 posts
66 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Refurbished Tech coupon additional 15% off

What is the Promotion?

This Coupon is a 15% discount valid from July 28, 2020 at 10:00AM ET until August 2, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $50 or more on eBay.ca and eBay.com. Maximum discount of $75.Eligible items(s) include those within the Laptops & Netbooks, Desktops & All-In-One Computers, and Tablets & eReaders categories purchased from the following sellers:

dharimall,refurbio, canadahotdeals

How to redeem your Coupon:

Shop for eligible items from specific sellers as listed above.

Pay for your item by 11:59 PM ET on August 2, 2020.

Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKTECH

Additional Coupon Terms & Conditions:

Coupon can be used once per eBay account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only registered eBay members with an address located in Canada can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to Canadian laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.
6 replies
Feb 21, 2014
29 posts
5 upvotes
EDMONTON
Any laptop recommendations for less than 750?
Oct 16, 2017
380 posts
1139 upvotes
Nothing to see.
They raised the price before the discount or their original price is too high to begin with.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1504 posts
414 upvotes
Woodbridge
An original iPad mini for $200 usd? Haha.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2983 posts
1427 upvotes
Markham
I don't say that very often and nothing against the coupon, but what a load of absolute crap...
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
11359 posts
8837 upvotes
Toronto
Some awful deals there, I suspect they raise their prices to cover the coupon code.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
24436 posts
196242 upvotes
GTA
I had a look at the 'qualifying items' that the item is applicable to (I got the e-mail as well), and just at first glance, I really didn't see anything in there that you couldn't find elsewhere on eBay or at various computer wholesalers for the same price or cheaper. Because all of this stuff is essentially old tech/refurb (not saying it doesn't have value), there's likely going to be more variance in pricing compared to current/nearly new stuff, so you really do have to shop around.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)