[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5300 posts
370 upvotes
Markham

[eBay.ca] Samsung 82 inch QN82Q70RAFXZC 4K QLED Smart TV $2,959

Hi all,

I don't normally post deals, so be gentle.

Was researching some 80 inch tvs, and came across this one. I did a google search to find info on it, and noticed that an ebay seller seems to have it for significantly lower cost than other retailers...about $1,000 less it seems.

Not sure if its too good to be true, or maybe im missing something. It does say no returns, but that protected by ebays money back guarantee. Seller has 100% feedback.

Anything glaring being missed?
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 21st, 2020 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
7 replies
Oct 9, 2018
272 posts
1564 upvotes
adeel wrote: Hi all,

I don't normally post deals, so be gentle.

Was researching some 80 inch tvs, and came across this one. I did a google search to find info on it, and noticed that an ebay seller seems to have it for significantly lower cost than other retailers...about $1,000 less it seems.

Not sure if its too good to be true, or maybe im missing something. It does say no returns, but that protected by ebays money back guarantee. Seller has 100% feedback.

Anything glaring being missed?
Good Find OP
Mar 5, 2013
279 posts
312 upvotes
Kitchener
Looks like a good deal for the TV, just one word of caution:

"Return policy details
The seller will not accept returns for this item."
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5300 posts
370 upvotes
Markham
RainDown wrote: Looks like a good deal for the TV, just one word of caution:

"Return policy details
The seller will not accept returns for this item."
100%...i havent used ebay for such a big purchase, so not sure how theyre guarantee works out...seems mitigated by good feedback on other transactions...but in this day and age who knows if that feedback is even real
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2002
1921 posts
309 upvotes
Central Ontario
Not a chance I'd be willing to take... any issues and you're suddenly dealing with manufacturer warranty (assuming this isn't grey market and actually has manufacturer warranty) and from what I've heard, Samsung ain't good at that.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5300 posts
370 upvotes
Markham
JustMike wrote: Not a chance I'd be willing to take... any issues and you're suddenly dealing with manufacturer warranty (assuming this isn't grey market and actually has manufacturer warranty) and from what I've heard, Samsung ain't good at that.
assuming you mean due to the no returns policy? i suppose places like visions or costco can be less worried due to extended warranty coverage

there also seems to be square trade extended warranty coverage - 2 years for $99

not sure how the process is, but worth looking into perhaps
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2002
1921 posts
309 upvotes
Central Ontario
You do it. I'll stick with Costco :)