[eBay.ca] Sega Genesis Mini- $54.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2019 11:48 am
[OP]
Mar 9, 2018
29 posts
216 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Sega Genesis Mini- $54.99

Apparently its The Source Ebay's store. Free shipping. Better than Walmart's current deal.
13 replies
Sep 28, 2009
439 posts
394 upvotes
Nice find, thanks OP. I'll be returning 2 to Walmart now!
Apr 27, 2013
478 posts
508 upvotes
...please help me black Friday has not even started and I'm already broke
Banned
Sep 30, 2018
157 posts
282 upvotes
I'm not even interested in the Genesis Mini. I'll only get it if it drops to the $20-30 range like the PSC, else I'm content with not getting one at all.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8610 posts
4976 upvotes
Toronto
Guess the mini console fad is over if even the Genesis gets such deep discounts..
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2002
9684 posts
2219 upvotes
Winnipeg
MereShadow wrote: I'm not even interested in the Genesis Mini. I'll only get it if it drops to the $20-30 range like the PSC, else I'm content with not getting one at all.
apples and oranges. The psc you buy to mod and there were plenty still around to merit the price drop. This you buy to play as is and its received some good reviews.I wager by the time stock merits a 20-30 too few will get it at that price to be considered a true deal. I see the final stock available to most to hover +/-50 before its gone for everyone/anyone to get a chance.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1081 posts
2811 upvotes
New Brunswick
Angultra wrote: Guess the mini console fad is over if even the Genesis gets such deep discounts..
I'd say it's more Nintendo being so universally known, in addition to their tendency to rarely discount. If they pumped out a Gameboy Classic or N64 Classic around this time, they wouldn't be dropping this quick.

As for this mini console, I've heard there are minor issues with sound delay not found in even the recent Sega Genesis Classics release. There's also an in-progress mod called Project Lunar that'll add the usual functionality seen in the other mini console hacks.
Aug 2, 2019
17 posts
16 upvotes
Thanks OP! I actually bought one of these last week at full price so gonna be returning that one!
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1359 posts
516 upvotes
Toronto
Passed on the recent $65 deals. This is more my price point. Thanks OP.
Nov 21, 2012
616 posts
487 upvotes
Toronto
I'm sure some of you can relate to receiving beat up boxes when this was first released -- the box is slightly weaker/flimsier than the NES and SNES classic, so I'm concerned what the return process is like if I'm not happy with the condition that it arrives in since this is through eBay even if it is The Source...
Sep 28, 2009
439 posts
394 upvotes
obscura wrote: I'm sure some of you can relate to receiving beat up boxes when this was first released -- the box is slightly weaker/flimsier than the NES and SNES classic, so I'm concerned what the return process is like if I'm not happy with the condition that it arrives in since this is through eBay even if it is The Source...
I have these concerns too which is why I sent them a kind message asking them to pack accordingly for ship. I'm gonna hold onto my 2 from Walmart until these arrive and then decide which one's I'm keeping.
Apr 17, 2008
551 posts
421 upvotes
Thanks OP. There's also 8% ebay cash back as well so even better. Got like around $4 back.
Jan 16, 2017
22 posts
59 upvotes
Just received my order from ordering on the 24th. Super stoked for BLAST PROCESSING! Now I've got the buzz to get the nes/snes mini... any good leads on them or is best route Kijiji?