Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Sekiro PS4 $19.99USD

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2019 7:32 pm
Tags:
Jan 1, 2010
542 posts
576 upvotes
Its a scam guys. I posted a deal like this for Red Dead Redemption and I bought it. You guys will be refunded as the account is hacked.

Some posters advised that the guys hack accounts with high ratings and price new games low and all they want is your personal info like address etc.

Mods should lock this.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
ninja_warrior wrote: Its a scam guys. I posted a deal like this for Red Dead Redemption and I bought it. You guys will be refunded as the account is hacked.

Some posters advised that the guys hack accounts with high ratings and price new games low and all they want is your personal info like address etc.

Mods should lock this.
Whats the point of getting my info? It's just shipping info.

How long did it take you to get your money back?
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1403 posts
3723 upvotes
New Brunswick
ph00p wrote: Whats the point of getting my info? It's just shipping info.

I just put the request in and the refund is already showing on my PayPal activity. Hasn't shown up on my credit card account yet though
Jan 1, 2010
542 posts
576 upvotes
ph00p wrote: Whats the point of getting my info? It's just shipping info.

I ordered it around 12 pm and submitted the item as being a scam at like 2:20 pm. I got an email and refund from them around 2:30 pm. So pretty quick.
Jul 7, 2005
604 posts
177 upvotes
I will expire this thread and delete link.
ninja_warrior wrote: Its a scam guys. I posted a deal like this for Red Dead Redemption and I bought it. You guys will be refunded as the account is hacked.

Mods should lock this.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
waitin4BOOST wrote: I will expire this thread and delete link.
Ebay removed the listing :(

BTW the lister didn't take my money so I was able to cancel at Paypal and I got a full refund including the exchange rate bump.

Noting ventured nothing gained, but I still want this game for cheap, oh well.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
No point buying these lol. You know it's too good to be true
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8495 posts
2740 upvotes
Milton
waitin4BOOST wrote: Why post it? because I like to assume not everyone has their head in the ground and may want to take a risk every now and then....

But thanks anyways!!
I wish they did not have buyer protection for people like you who intentionally encourage fraudsters by buying obvious scams.
Sep 28, 2017
704 posts
472 upvotes
be careful... i think this is the same guy that was selling the platinum ps4 headset for $29 US with free shipping. i took the bite on that one and it stung me... he had 7 of them and once they were all sold he waited out 3 days like the auction description said to allow for prep to ship and ship out.

then i get a notice from ebay saying the seller had been banned (i personally think someone who didn't get in on it before selling out reported the auction) but either way i had to wait out 2 weeks to get my money back... i had to escalate it due to the tracking number not updating.

there has been a rash of these sellers selling ps4 stuff at crazy low prices.... mind you, some sellers do get things at a super low price and in turn sell it for a low price. but if it sounds too good to be true then the odds your gut is telling you don't hit that payment button on paypal you shouldn't,
no matter where you go, there you are.
Jul 7, 2005
604 posts
177 upvotes
Avenger wrote: I wish they did not have buyer protection for people like you who intentionally encourage fraudsters by buying obvious scams.
"...people like you.." ROFL
Is it just me picturing a decrepit old lady pointing with a bony finger

You live and you learn, I will always encourage people to take risks, sure there are chances of getting burned how would you know until you try. Isn't that what buyer protection is about? I certainly didn't know scams like this existed and now I've been enlightened to them. So I sincerely thank everyone who has given input, upon that I tried to remove said post as quickly as possible so the scam wouldn't spread; coincidentally eBay had delisted the item.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8495 posts
2740 upvotes
Milton
waitin4BOOST wrote: "...people like you.." ROFL
Is it just me picturing a decrepit old lady pointing with a bony finger

You live and you learn, I will always encourage people to take risks, sure there are chances of getting burned how would you know until you try. Isn't that what buyer protection is about? I certainly didn't know scams like this existed and now I've been enlightened to them. So I sincerely thank everyone who has given input, upon that I tried to remove said post as quickly as possible so the scam wouldn't spread; coincidentally eBay had delisted the item.
Buyer protection is there to protect legitimate buyers in normal transactions, not people doing stupid things knowing they're walking into a scam. Haven't you heard of the saying about if something seems too good to be true?

There's nothing risky here, only blatantly silly.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)