Expired Hot Deals

eBay.ca

Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Bluetooth Over The Ear Headphones for $330

[OP]
Newbie
Mar 25, 2019
45 posts
239 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Bluetooth Over The Ear Headphones for $330

I think they are currently the cheapest in the market. I bought these last year during Black Friday for about the same price or maybe 20 bucks cheaper then.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1010 upvotes
Saskatoon
WH1000XM4 are about to be released.
Also if I buy expensive items, I would rather do it somewhere else, not from eBay. Unsure if it’s authorized re sales and how warranty will be affected.
No need to type thank you; upvote=thanks.
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

“Because gold is honest money it is disliked by dishonest men.” – R. Paul
Newbie
Jun 4, 2017
69 posts
115 upvotes
Cheapest was a few months ago, when eBay had them for ~$250. This is still decent tho. Can vouch for quality, have had them for over a year now.
Sr. Member
May 10, 2020
503 posts
335 upvotes
There are people selling brand new selaed in box with receipt on kijiji .you can easily get a pair for around 240 $.
Member
Dec 30, 2013
217 posts
914 upvotes
Toronto
Regardless of the price - I'll tell you one thing for sure - I have a pair and these are DOPE
Sr. Member
Jul 15, 2003
797 posts
909 upvotes
Don't these have ghost-touch issue in cold weather? Basically the touch buttons activates on its own when the weather gets below 0.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5244 posts
1997 upvotes
Toronto
barcathegreat wrote: Don't these have ghost-touch issue in cold weather? Basically the touch buttons activates on its own when the weather gets below 0.
Newer releases resolved this.

And with the software you can disable the panel. Just use connected watches or voice assistance.

Only lacking factor is multiple devices connected at once.

XM4s are on the way out but very medicore update.
Sr. Member
Jul 15, 2003
797 posts
909 upvotes
rebel_rfd wrote: Newer releases resolved this.

And with the software you can disable the panel. Just use connected watches or voice assistance.

Only lacking factor is multiple devices connected at once.

XM4s are on the way out but very medicore update.
Any revision / serial number we should be looking out for to make sure we got the newer revision? Tnx.
Newbie
Dec 22, 2010
43 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
Does Sony's 1 year warranty apply for purchases made on ebay?
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3144 posts
6407 upvotes
noobsrus wrote: There are people selling brand new selaed in box with receipt on kijiji .you can easily get a pair for around 240 $.
Lol, probably people like me selling our $40 Amazon pairs. No way anyone is selling these brand new for that low without taking a pretty big loss.

barcathegreat wrote: Any revision / serial number we should be looking out for to make sure we got the newer revision? Tnx.
6xxxxxxx serial models
Sr. Member
May 10, 2020
503 posts
335 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: Lol, probably people like me selling our $40 Amazon pairs. No way anyone is selling these brand new for that low without taking a pretty big loss.




6xxxxxxx serial models
I got one of these bought or gifted to someone for 220 brand new selaed from best buy with receipt .you will be surprised what u can find on kijiji
Member
Aug 15, 2018
431 posts
736 upvotes
Vancouver
kimwoobingsu wrote: Lol, probably people like me selling our $40 Amazon pairs. No way anyone is selling these brand new for that low without taking a pretty big loss.
When did this happen?
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1010 upvotes
Saskatoon
kimwoobingsu wrote: November 21 2019, it was a good day. This is what I got and then I had some friends order a few more for me too, so it wouldn't look to heaty.
Image
sony-wh1000xm3-wireless-bluetooth-over- ... #p31732965
You should not have posted it here, now we won’t be able to sleep, constantly checking warehouse deals. Lol
No need to type thank you; upvote=thanks.
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

“Because gold is honest money it is disliked by dishonest men.” – R. Paul

Top