Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Umbra Glo Illuminated Glass Picture Frame, USB Powered - 5x7 $12.50, 8x10 $13.50, free ship

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 1:21 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1791 posts
10157 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Umbra Glo Illuminated Glass Picture Frame, USB Powered - 5x7 $12.50, 8x10 $13.50, free ship

Christmas stocking stuffer idea for the millenial child in your home with Instagram, or the work gift exchange where you don't know what to get Karen under $20 other than a bottle of wine.

What am I looking at?
Merge lighting technology with a household staple — the picture frame — to make your favorite photos shine. Introducing Glo by Umbra Glo brings the LED strip to the photo frame, making this household staple both eye-catching and multifunctional. Two glass panes sit in the base of Glo and float your photo. The panes can be placed in portrait or landscape, giving you added versatility when deciding which photos to put in this frame. The LED strip built into the frame’s base creates a halo-like glow along the edges of its glass panes. Powered by a USB cable with an on/off switch, Glo makes a great deskside accessory as it can be plugged into your computer.

Alternate Uses Glo can serve as a nightlight and looks great on a bedside table. Transform this frame into a memo board using washable markers. For a particularly mesmerizing look, write on Glo using washable neon pens and your notes will light up. Due to its versatile floating frame, you aren’t just limited to regular photos when using Glo. Place instax photos, pressed leaves, tickets, or a certificate between its glass panes for an equally personalized, unique look. 5" x 7".
Okay but how do you know it's a hot deal:

$25.00 at Amazon.ca (3.5 stars, 18 ratings)
$25.00 at Indigo Chapters (4.75 stars, 20 ratings)

What will mikka2017 think of this deal?

"hot if 6 ft x 4 ft and $4.99"

How do I get this deal?

5x7 for $12.50
Nikhilvoid wrote: Odd, but ok. 8x10 is a dollar more: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Umbra-Glo-8x10- ... nUAugyuQPA
Last edited by Leverage on Dec 6th, 2019 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
1782 posts
807 upvotes
Home
Next stop Dollarama.
Apr 12, 2007
287 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
stupid me thought it was some sorta digital display.... it's just a picture frame with an LED light in it.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9018 posts
5456 upvotes
Toronto
darkhero168 wrote: stupid me thought it was some sorta digital display.... it's just a picture frame with an LED light in it.
Just along the edge too, doesn't actually light the photo. First review on Amazon:
This LED photo display is worthless. The edge lights up and that is it.
It doesn't enhance the pictures you add and in a dark room doesn't light up the photos at all. All you can see is the edge of the frame.
Mar 23, 2019
272 posts
202 upvotes
GTA
Leverage wrote:
What will mikka2017 think of this deal?

"hot if 6 ft x 4 ft and $4.99"
This has me dying