Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Up to 58% Miele Vacuums (Refurbished)

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2022 9:11 am
[OP]
Jun 7, 2021
45 posts
199 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Up to 58% Miele Vacuums (Refurbished)

eBay having good discounts on Miele vacuums - Certified Refurbished

German engineering with 2 year warranty.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/393500013611

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/174751140703

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/393500269996

https://www.spotlight.stratus.ebay.com/ ... 6000001834
47 replies
Oct 21, 2019
159 posts
280 upvotes
Maybe I can upgrade from my 1998 Miele vacuum
Apr 17, 2020
31 posts
25 upvotes
Ughh.. bagged vacuums..

someone please cure my ignorance and convince me why I should go for bagged over bagless?

I'm in a studio and looking for something that won't break the bank, has good suction (pause) and durable.
Mar 12, 2022
126 posts
291 upvotes
IbrahimY261 wrote: Ughh.. bagged vacuums..

someone please cure my ignorance and convince me why I should go for bagged over bagless?

I'm in a studio and looking for something that won't break the bank, has good suction (pause) and durable.
Miele has the best canister vacuum in the market. However, it might be a little overkill for a studio or apartment. You'd be better off with a cordless Dyson.
Walmart has a good deal on one right now.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25235 posts
204831 upvotes
GTA
IbrahimY261 wrote: Ughh.. bagged vacuums..

The main benefit over bagless is the improved filtration - very beneficial if you have allergies or respiratory issues. Yes, there is a cost associated with that, but it is not as if you will be using/throwing out a bag with each cleaning session. Many people only wind up using something like one bag per quarter, or even 1-2 per year, depending on how often you vacuum and the size of the space. You can tell the vacuum is much better sealed compared to a Dyson by how little dust there is on the exterior of the unit after you use it. My Dyson cordless is filthy by comparison. Mieles are built a lot better too - they are like tanks and Dyson is like a Fisher - Price toy by comparison.

The second benefit is that if you / yourself significant other are squeamish when it comes to insects / spiders you might come across, you just vacuum them up and it's done and taken care of.
Apr 8, 2011
516 posts
1333 upvotes
Calgary
Going from a Dyson POS to a Miele, can confirm that there is no comparison in all aspects of quality. Honestly, it's like a BMW vs a 80's Lada.
Dec 1, 2008
192 posts
180 upvotes
toguy wrote: The main benefit over bagless is the improved filtration - very beneficial if you have allergies or respiratory issues. Yes, there is a cost associated with that, but it is not as if you will be using/throwing out a bag with each cleaning session. Many people only wind up using something like one bag per quarter, or even 1-2 per year, depending on how often you vacuum and the size of the space. You can tell the vacuum is much better sealed compared to a Dyson by how little dust there is on the exterior of the unit after you use it. My Dyson cordless is filthy by comparison. Mieles are built a lot better too - they are like tanks and Dyson is like a Fisher - Price toy by comparison.

The second benefit is that if you / yourself significant other are squeamish when it comes to insects / spiders you might come across, you just vacuum them up and it's done and taken care of.
Absolutely agree. Can't beat the convenience of a Dyson stick but Miele is top notch when it comes to actually capturing dirt/dust. Great find OP.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
10265 posts
8486 upvotes
Kootenays
We bought the Complete C3 from this seller (vacuumwarehouse-ca) in the fall and are very happy with the experience. Great vacuum, too.
May 5, 2006
918 posts
396 upvotes
Unghgh I do not need another vacuum. I just WANT another vacuum. (If I could get away with the $220 model I'd go for it, but I'm stressing about the $450 one haha.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
4741 posts
2336 upvotes
Edmonton
Our two Miele's were both from costco, and still going strong prob almost 10 years now.

I'd skip the ones with the air powered powerhead and make sure you get an electric one. We have one of each and I find with pets the air one just gets tangled up too easily.

Bags arent super cheap but they last for months depending on what you're cleaning up.
Apr 17, 2020
31 posts
25 upvotes
toguy wrote: The main benefit over bagless is the improved filtration - very beneficial if you have allergies or respiratory issues. Yes, there is a cost associated with that, but it is not as if you will be using/throwing out a bag with each cleaning session. Many people only wind up using something like one bag per quarter, or even 1-2 per year, depending on how often you vacuum and the size of the space. You can tell the vacuum is much better sealed compared to a Dyson by how little dust there is on the exterior of the unit after you use it. My Dyson cordless is filthy by comparison. Mieles are built a lot better too - they are like tanks and Dyson is like a Fisher - Price toy by comparison.

Fantastic answer. Now shut-up and take my upvote!
Apr 17, 2020
31 posts
25 upvotes

Fantastic answer. Now shut-up and take my upvote!
Nov 28, 2010
213 posts
144 upvotes
Kicking myself for missing the Black Friday and Boxing Day deal on the C3 Limited Edition.

Still might bite since things only seem to go up in price...
Dec 1, 2007
500 posts
223 upvotes
ww wrote: Kicking myself for missing the Black Friday and Boxing Day deal on the C3 Limited Edition.

Still might bite since things only seem to go up in price...
Do you happen to remember the BF/BD deal details? I searched the forums and couldn’t find anything.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
10265 posts
8486 upvotes
Kootenays
turkishdelyte wrote: Do you happen to remember the BF/BD deal details? I searched the forums and couldn’t find anything.
C3 Limited was $279.99 + GST = $293.99. I bought one.
Nov 28, 2010
213 posts
144 upvotes
smacd wrote: C3 Limited was $279.99 + GST = $293.99. I bought one.
Yep and some were lucky to have a 20% off certified refurbished ebay items coupon from their RBC Visa card bringing it even lower.

The $50 difference between Black Friday and now might just be inflation as everything has gone up recently.
Aug 21, 2017
42 posts
37 upvotes
N2K
Ordered one yesterday (red C3) and it just arrived. Seller is on the ball at least.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5532 posts
6009 upvotes
Excellent price! I paid $650+tax from Costco for the C3 complete last month when it was on sale. I'm really happy with the vacuum. It's a nice compliment to my V8 Dyson.

The Miele replaced our Husky central vacuum which was a pain to use with a huge 30foot pipe you had to lug around.

The only complaint I have for the mile is that the powered brush head doesn't have height adjustment. On carpet runners I have to lower the suction power to vacuum because at full power the suction is too strong and I can't push the head forward.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Nov 23, 2011
407 posts
149 upvotes
North York
ww wrote: Yep and some were lucky to have a 20% off certified refurbished ebay items coupon from their RBC Visa card bringing it even lower.

The $50 difference between Black Friday and now might just be inflation as everything has gone up recently.
I was fortunate to purchase the Miele Complete C3 Tayberry Limited Edition Vacuum end of Nov. with Visa discount for $260.39.
Very happy as I seldom get deals like this.