Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Warmish - Bright Wi-fi Smart Plug - 13.99 + Free Shipping. Alexa + Google Assistant compatible

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2019 11:40 am
[OP]
Oct 9, 2018
160 posts
939 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Warmish - Bright Wi-fi Smart Plug - 13.99 + Free Shipping. Alexa + Google Assistant compatible

Hey Guys, saw this on the trending deals for eBay Canada. Not a bad price if you are looking for a smart plug with Alexa and google assistant compatibility, It isn't a bad price.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2333 posts
2125 upvotes
Toronto
The same one that's been on sale at Canadian Tire for $9.99 a few times. https://forums.redflagdeals.com/canadia ... h-2276441/

I have one and found the setup (android) to be a breeze and the wifi range very good. Got tired of waiting for it go go on sale again and I had some ebay bucks expiring next month so I ordered one from this seller yesterday. Says shipping will take a week or so.
Nov 23, 2018
16 posts
8 upvotes
toronto_slim wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 10:54 am
The same one that's been on sale at Canadian Tire for $9.99 a few times. https://forums.redflagdeals.com/canadia ... h-2276441/

I have one and found the setup (android) to be a breeze and the wifi range very good. Got tired of waiting for it go go on sale again and I had some ebay bucks expiring next month so I ordered one from this seller yesterday. Says shipping will take a week or so.
yes and now it will say that it costs 20$ but in store at the cashier it costs only 15$.
Oct 31, 2013
402 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
The Canadian Tire switch is globe brand, but this one is Bright brand.
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
Jan 21, 2018
842 posts
714 upvotes
Vancouver
HernanDavid wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 11:33 am
The Canadian Tire switch is globe brand, but this one is Bright brand.
"With Bright powered by Globes Smart Plug Wireless Mini Outlet, you can make any device a smart device - simply plug it in, download the Globe Suite App and away you go."

The Globe products are also compatible with Tuya Smart Life.
Oct 31, 2013
402 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
Scote64 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 11:35 am
"With Bright powered by Globes Smart Plug Wireless Mini Outlet, you can make any device a smart device - simply plug it in, download the Globe Suite App and away you go."

The Globe products are also compatible with Tuya Smart Life.
Thanks for the info
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-