Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca/amazon.ca

Locked: Wear24 Google WearOS 2.29 Smartwatch by Verizon $40 (Certified Refurbished)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2019 12:46 am
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
4gothow2playwc3 wrote: Black VS Silver which one should I get?! I don't have a manly wrist LOL is this going to be too big for my wrist?
Silver looks better (more like a traditional watch) but it also "looks" bigger than the all black one.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
chadw01 wrote: Makes no sense; who really is going to buy a refurb at the same price as "New Other" if there is no monetary incentive to do so?
True, seller isn't that sharp when it comes to proper listing, everything should have been listed as "refurbished" to avoid all the complaints and hassle about "resealed boxes", now its even worse, he explicitly mentions that these are "customer returns" yet lists them as "new other", that's an "item not as described" right off the bat!
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
RyanE52327 wrote: Mine arrived yesterday. I got one of the returned ones and it came in a plain white box with a sealed Moto 360 charging base instead of the stock one.
Both listing are now "returns". Though with the moto charger and plain box packaging it looks just like the "certified refurbs" beings sold on amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Smartw ... KNQ3/?th=1
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
honggil wrote: Every time you restart the phone to re-pair with a new phone do you have to update the firmware on the watch? Or would it automatically retain the latest firmware?
Firmware updates is retained.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
DanP wrote: If my only real reason to own one of these watches is for the notifications and quick responses, how this this watch do in this regard?
It does so very well, IMO this is the very main reason to buy it (and to get turn by turn navigation directions).
mmm .. and to control playback on Android TV devices, and to voice command GA capable devices.
Aug 20, 2016
60 posts
20 upvotes
Hey guys,

I have an issue. So I just created a new eBay account (never had one before) to buy this watch. Applied the coupon and everything and paid through paypal. I got a confirmation email but a few minutes later it says my order was cancelled (bid was cancelled). A few minutes after that, my eBay account is apparently suspended. Not sure what I did wrong... Gonna have to try and contact them but has anyone experienced this before?
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
Voda14 wrote: Hey guys,

I have an issue. So I just created a new eBay account (never had one before) to buy this watch. Applied the coupon and everything and paid through paypal. I got a confirmation email but a few minutes later it says my order was cancelled (bid was cancelled). A few minutes after that, my eBay account is apparently suspended. Not sure what I did wrong... Gonna have to try and contact them but has anyone experienced this before?
Some fraud detection flag was triggered, are you shipping to your paypal confirmed address ? is your paypal account verified ?
Aug 20, 2016
60 posts
20 upvotes
aasoror wrote: Some fraud detection flag was triggered, are you shipping to your paypal confirmed address ? is your paypal account verified ?
I've used Paypal before successfully on other sites. My payment with paypal went through, there is a charge under my paypal account aswell as a charge showing up on my credit card account itself.

EDIT: My address on eBay and the one on paypal are the same.
May 10, 2006
317 posts
111 upvotes
Ordered one with promo code and Ebates today! Thanks!
Feb 2, 2004
358 posts
27 upvotes
How much is the Ebates from this? Is it 15% for consumer electronics or 1% from "Jewelry and Watches" ?
LxSedan wrote: Ordered one with promo code and Ebates today! Thanks!
Mar 15, 2017
374 posts
144 upvotes
tal65 wrote: How much is the Ebates from this? Is it 15% for consumer electronics or 1% from "Jewelry and Watches" ?
eBates is 1% for Cell Phones & Electronics still
May 10, 2006
317 posts
111 upvotes
tal65 wrote: How much is the Ebates from this? Is it 15% for consumer electronics or 1% from "Jewelry and Watches" ?
Wasn't sure but was going to order anyways so thought i'd gamble to see if it potentially fell under the 15% too.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
Izzoshady wrote: Does anyone think we'll get the new OS on this watch?

https://www.theverge.com/2018/8/29/1779 ... smartwatch
If it will come as a 7.1.1 compatible apk then I don't see why not!
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
MysticDeth12 wrote: I own the silver(ordered a second silver today) and it looks beautiful. The watch itself is a little big then I would like but is comfortable on the wrist And can easily be worn for the entire day without feeling uncomfortable. As for the black watch, I stayed away from it because some people are complaining it looks like a toy where as the silver looks more like a traditional watch (and less like a smartwatch) but looks very sharp!
ya i have the silver one too..looks chrome and the bezel keeps getting chipped and dentd as i keep banging into things at work lol... black one likes toyish ur right, i didnt' buy it at 15% off, i'm waiting for 20% off!

#cheapass
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jun 14, 2015
141 posts
74 upvotes
Ordered a black one yesterday , received it at 1:30 pm in Scarborough . Baterry is drained. It's not charging with the provided cable but started charging with my phone charger. Will update once it will be charged and ready to roll.

Thank you OP.
Nov 1, 2017
12 posts
1 upvote
Hey all. Picked up one of these recently. Can anyone confirm a behaviour I'm seeing?

When I open the SIM Info app, it displays a message "No SIM detected in device". The watch is running Wear OS 2.15.0.xx.

I don't like the idea that these have been opened up altered inside, and marked as New Other.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
ChemiNerd wrote: Hey all. Picked up one of these recently. Can anyone confirm a behaviour I'm seeing?

When I open the SIM Info app, it displays a message "No SIM detected in device". The watch is running Wear OS 2.15.0.xx.

I don't like the idea that these have been opened up altered inside, and marked as New Other.
I think it was only reported once throughout the thread.
It might be a faulty SIM, also since these are no longer retail (like the original listing) and are officially refurbished (like the ones Amazon US sells) SIM might have been removed (as part of the refurbishment) or might have never been installed to start with.
Jan 27, 2013
965 posts
1340 upvotes
Hopefully someone can help me out here. My pixel 2 just updated its dialer and messages. Now I am no longer receiving android messages. I have the app installed on the watch and I get texts once in a while. Already factory reset watch to no avail

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)