Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca/amazon.ca

Locked: Wear24 Google WearOS 2.29 Smartwatch by Verizon $40 (Certified Refurbished)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2019 12:46 am
Jun 6, 2017
315 posts
118 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Could you tell which coupon code you used for 15% off? Thanks.
domo325 wrote: Gave in and bought another one, this time in silver. The 15% off coupon code on eBay pushed it for me. Damn. lol
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2009
1458 posts
286 upvotes
Renous
HockeyfanCanada wrote: Could you tell which coupon code you used for 15% off? Thanks.
PRONTO15, but you're late to the party.. expired Aug. 8
Reserved for future time travellers
Apr 11, 2007
409 posts
128 upvotes
michiebaby wrote: So.... what do you all use this watch for?
Check notifications like emails, texts and stuff, the content gets displayed on the watch. Weather, steps/distance walked, any upcoming appointments. Some apps like wechat you can send voice/text right from the watch.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6972 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
No sure of the difference,

But the same seller, Wireless Canada, has "open box" ones for 69.99.

And they have black in stock.

Worked out for me, since they ended up canceling my order last night (due to shipping address confusion).

Today eBay gave me a $13 code to reorder it since I ordered it yesterday with the 15% code.

So now I got a black one for $60.43 shipped.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2011
1577 posts
1189 upvotes
I should have returned mine. It's too thick for me. I find it uncomfortable to wear. Plus I regret buying the black version :(
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6972 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
elfen2 wrote: I should have returned mine. It's too thick for me. I find it uncomfortable to wear. Plus I regret buying the black version :(
What's wrong with the black version?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6948 posts
2695 upvotes
Honest question, what do you actually use this for?
I was thinking of getting a fitbit to track steps and heart rates, does this do this and more?
I have no desire to read txts or send them.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
baz5 wrote: Honest question, what do you actually use this for?
I was thinking of getting a fitbit to track steps and heart rates, does this do this and more?
I have no desire to read txts or send them.
This is more utility watch for use (txts, controls, and tools) than a health watch. It'll count steps but doesn't have a HR monitor.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mtmp4k wrote: Anyone selling their wear24? I don't wanna wait for canada post shipping
Bought yesterday, tracking says receiving tomorrow.

Montreal to Toronto
Feb 22, 2017
270 posts
110 upvotes
blackston3 wrote: Bought yesterday, tracking says receiving tomorrow.

Montreal to Toronto
I bought mine on aug 3. Still havent received it (toronto)
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mtmp4k wrote: I bought mine on aug 3. Still havent received it (toronto)
From this same seller?

There is something wrong... Should not be taking this long
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2011
1577 posts
1189 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: What's wrong with the black version?
I personally think it looks terrible. It looks like a toy watch. I should have bought the silver one,
Jul 23, 2011
773 posts
601 upvotes
Toronto
A little late to the party here.. I have been wearing a first gen Huawei watch and absolutely love it. Although it shows no signs of failing, I know that it eventually will. Is this watch an upgrade, downgrade or lateral move from my current watch?
At this pricepoint, I'm considering buying it and shoving it in a drawer as a backup for when my Huawei gives up the ghost. I don't really see much innovation in the smartwatch space so if this does what my current watch does then it sounds like my plan is sound.
The only features I would like to have now is waterproof, and tap to pay which neither the Huawei or Wear360 has. If something with these two features comes along at a decent pricepoint then I'm in.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
just curious if anyones paired this watch with ur 2018 6th gen ipad LTE ?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2862 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Many people here have had success with the open box/return units.. I had one and it would not charge, just got very hot. Seller took it back though and gave me a full refund. A new in box one that I ordered should be arriving today.
Nobody cares which companies you use/subscribe to on a monthly basis unless there is a deal to be had. Why advertise for them in your forum signature?
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
GeeCee wrote: A new in box one that I ordered should be arriving today.
Just got both my Rose gold and Silver this morning. Silver still in box.

Rose gold is not turning on. Pressing and holding the power button does nothing :/ Black Question Mark Ornament

*sighs*
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
plllll0 wrote: Is my unit DOA? Didn't immediately turn on when i put it on the cradle so i just left it there. Came back a few hours later and it was almost too hot to pick up. Cannot find any way of turning it on.
100% exactly my situation

-Edit: stopped using my silver's cradle to charge the watch, took out the Rose gold's own cradle and cable, and still nothing. Cradle flashes a white color but watch is hot and dead. Won't even boot up

*sighs* emailing this seller
Sep 9, 2008
409 posts
32 upvotes
Everywhere
Are there any issues pairing this with carriers here in Canada? I'm on Rogers. Any limited functionality?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)