Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] WORX 56V 19" Cordless Lawnmower

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2019 10:15 am
Dec 14, 2006
336 posts
343 upvotes
The blower is SO weak. I bought the combo a while back and am really disappointed in it... It makes me want to buy an 80v blower.
Mar 7, 2011
37 posts
14 upvotes
Kingsville
Got this and have used it twice now. One day in the front and the other in the back with pretty thick grass. Lot is 60 by 180 and still had plenty of battery left and it mulched the grass no problem at all. For 220 bucks its a no brainer.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
11934 posts
2702 upvotes
VANCOUVER
darrencooper wrote:
May 8th, 2019 7:28 pm
Got this and have used it twice now. One day in the front and the other in the back with pretty thick grass. Lot is 60 by 180 and still had plenty of battery left and it mulched the grass no problem at all. For 220 bucks its a no brainer.
It's the potential $200 every 2 years for a battery that I'm worried about. That said, I don't have much grass area, so 2 years for others might stretch to 4-5 years for me.
Jul 2, 2008
593 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
Bought this because my last worx mower lasted 10 years. Kept it outside over winter in the shed with the battery. Took 10 years for it to be garbage so Ok Hand Signon the new one for $250 tax in.
Aug 21, 2005
518 posts
40 upvotes
Vancouver
i've been using mine for 2 years, no problem. i've got a small/mid size yard so takes me about 25 minutes to mow it. more than 50% battery left on both batteries. i then use 1 battery to edge / trim and then blow. still have juice left on that battery.
Nov 22, 2006
343 posts
95 upvotes
Trois-Rivières
Rogido wrote:
May 8th, 2019 8:08 pm
Anyone has any comment on this puppy? https://www.ebay.ca/itm/WG191-WORX-56V- ... 0008.m2219

Is this a decent deal? I'm thinking of buying both mower and the whacker so I can swap batteries and have 2 chargers.
I would say no, I bought it much much cheaper :

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/rona-wo ... v-2213696/

Tempting to get the mower though as I already have the trimmer.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
11934 posts
2702 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Knarfon wrote:
May 8th, 2019 8:37 pm
I would say no, I bought it much much cheaper :

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/rona-wo ... v-2213696/

Tempting to get the mower though as I already have the trimmer.
Thanks, but too late...I just placed the order for both! Face With Tears Of Joy I did get the additional 20% off. And I needed the equipment asap, as I'm just fed up with hiring people to do my lawn. They never do it exactly the way I want. Sometimes they step on my landscape light fixtures and break them. :facepalm: Scheduling can be a pain, etc.
Nov 22, 2006
343 posts
95 upvotes
Trois-Rivières
Rogido wrote:
May 8th, 2019 8:53 pm
Thanks, but too late...I just placed the order for both! Face With Tears Of Joy I did get the additional 20% off. And I needed the equipment asap, as I'm just fed up with hiring people to do my lawn. They never do it exactly the way I want. Sometimes they step on my landscape light fixtures and break them. :facepalm: Scheduling can be a pain, etc.
Well, I can say you will enjoy the trimmer, great machine. I will probably buy the mower too, that'll give me 3 batteries and 2 chargers.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2099 posts
2220 upvotes
To the ppl that bought this last time, how is it going? Any issues?

I am very weary of buying a battery operated lawn mower after the Remington I got 3 years ago crapped out. But that one had a Lead Acid battery.
When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
11934 posts
2702 upvotes
VANCOUVER
PriceHunter wrote:
May 8th, 2019 9:00 pm
To the ppl that bought this last time, how is it going? Any issues?

I am very weary of buying a battery operated lawn mower after the Remington I got 3 years ago crapped out. But that one had a Lead Acid battery.
The way I look at it is this. At this price, it's less than what I pay people to mow my lawn for 1 season. If it lasts 2-3 seasons, I'm laughing. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2099 posts
2220 upvotes
Rogido wrote:
May 8th, 2019 9:05 pm
The way I look at it is this. At this price, it's less than what I pay people to mow my lawn for 1 season. If it lasts 2-3 seasons, I'm laughing. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
hmmmmm, would rather grab a pair of scissors and do my lawn than to hire someone :P, but my lawn is small anyways.
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2099 posts
2220 upvotes
btw, last year, the thread was way lively even with a higher price tag. Any reason it is not this year? Everyone is saturated from last year!!