Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] YMMV Ebay pay no selling fee 3 items.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2020 6:22 pm
[OP]
Feb 8, 2017
25 posts
85 upvotes

[eBay.ca] YMMV Ebay pay no selling fee 3 items.

Hi all,

i went into my ebay under promo and i just saw i had an offer to sell 3 items for zero selling fee.
Must list before Jan 5, 2020. Time to sell some unwanted christmas gift.

Pay Zero Selling Fees!
List before 1/5 and sell within 30 days*. Learn More- Pay Zero Selling Fees!- opens in new window or tab
Available at ebay.ca,cafr.ebay.ca
Expires
5 Jan 2020 at 23:59 EST
112 replies
Mar 22, 2013
945 posts
1423 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! I’ve always had trouble finding this promo, but usually found it with no problem. Not this time. Are you able to share a bit more detail on the section to find it?

Possible it’s just not offered for me too I guess.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10213 posts
544 upvotes
Fantastic! I just happen to have a couple of cell phones to list.
Oct 8, 2018
117 posts
134 upvotes
Thanks OP.
Being a first time seller, is there any guidelines or quick article that takes us thru the whole process of selling ?
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2003
4155 posts
906 upvotes
Toronto
iris11 wrote: Thanks OP.
Being a first time seller, is there any guidelines or quick article that takes us thru the whole process of selling ?
Their 'start selling' wizard is pretty straightforward IMO, as long as it's a common item it can find similar listings for.
Just make sure to record the serial numbers etc and have evidence it is working/good condition before you ship, and ship with insurance and signature confirmation to CYA.
Jan 12, 2013
574 posts
525 upvotes
Halifax
Do you use up the “offer” as your items sell or as you list them? I listed three items, but my offer still says I’ve used 0 of 3. I assume it’ll get used up as the items sell?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4369 posts
1573 upvotes
For shipping do you guys do worldwide, North America, or just Canada? Most of the time I just do Canada for simplicity, but re-thinking that.
:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:
Nov 1, 2017
619 posts
241 upvotes
RiCHC3 wrote: For shipping do you guys do worldwide, North America, or just Canada? Most of the time I just do Canada for simplicity, but re-thinking that.
Canada and US should be safe.

Tracking to other countries is hit or miss.

I personally find it cheaper to ship to the states than within Canada.
Jan 12, 2013
574 posts
525 upvotes
Halifax
RiCHC3 wrote: For shipping do you guys do worldwide, North America, or just Canada? Most of the time I just do Canada for simplicity, but re-thinking that.
Purely my experience but I only ship within Canada now. I used to do Canada and US but of all of the transactions where I had trouble (ie. someone scammed me or tried to scam me) it was all on items being sent to US destinations. Never had any issues with Canadian sales. The items may have sold for about 10% more on occasion with the US option, but for me I just avoid the US now.

Obviously anyone in Canada can be a scammer too, and that’s the risk you take on eBay.
Jul 17, 2012
675 posts
256 upvotes
Kamloops
Thanks. activated no problem. Waited for a while, only 3 items this time lol normally 5.but I have 2 accounts so 6 lol. Hopefully other account is ok.
Feb 2, 2017
793 posts
658 upvotes
I don't sell to Canada, I only sell to US

Canadapost is too ridiculous. To send a DVD from Toronto to BC is $14.80+fuel surcharge+tax= $17.xx

Why would Canadians sell to other Canadians? When USPS only charges $3 canadian $$ to ship a disc via media mail? With USPS it only costs me $3 to send a DVD from Toronto to California and it even includes tracking!
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
3874 posts
829 upvotes
Perfect timing!
Thanks OP

Re shipping - I ship worldwide with tracking only. That means that buyers in Europe / Asia usually have to pay $80+ for just shipping. It's the only way to CYA

As you can imagine, pretty much 99% of my sales are N America as a result
Ebay - 256 - 0 - 0
Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0
Grailed - 80 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Dec 15, 2013
24 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks!

Usually they send an e-mail to me about these, nothing for this one (yet). Always waiting and hoping for these free/$1 selling fee promos.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)