Expired Hot Deals

eBay Deals 3rd Birthday Frenzy Coupon $10 off $50 (Paypal email code)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2016 11:37 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9150 posts
10511 upvotes

eBay Deals 3rd Birthday Frenzy Coupon $10 off $50 (Paypal email code)

I just got an email from Paypal celebrating their 3rd Birthday for eBay Deals. Might be targeted or sent to all Paypal users that are active on eBay.

Includes a Paypal Coupon Code that gives you $10 Off purchases of $50 or more on eBay.ca.

Deal Expires 6/22/2016

Terms and Conditions below:

How to redeem your Coupon:
1. Shop for eligible items. Check Coupon for eligibility.
2. Pay for your item with PayPal before the Coupon expiration date.
3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field.

Questions? See our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon will expire at 11:59:59 PM ET on June 22, 2016. Discount applies to an order total eligible items on eBay.ca. Coupon can be used once for up to the maximum Coupon amount. Only registered eBay members paying with PayPal can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the order total and the maximum coupon amount will be forfeited. Stated currency is in Canadian dollars

Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the value of this coupon. In the event you receive a refund, you will receive no more than the amount you actually paid towards your purchase.

Coupon is subject to Canadian laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face or cash value, and cannot be combined with any other coupon. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for coupon redemption are prohibited. Unauthorized reproduction of this coupon is unlawful. Limit one coupon per purchase. Not valid with any other coupon offer.
This email was sent to ______, because your email preferences are set to receive "News and Promotions". Click here to Unsubscribe.

To manage your communication preferences, please visit our preference centre.

Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions, visit our Help Centre by clicking "Help" located on any PayPal page or email.

PayPal is committed to your privacy, learn more about our privacy policy.

Copyright © 2016 PayPal Canada, 130 King St W, PO Box 427, Toronto, ON M5X 1E3. All rights reserved.
NA04115
76 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1594 posts
1422 upvotes
Could be useful to add this to the 190 pwtro Canada gas cards, plus ebates
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2004
5224 posts
640 upvotes
Might not have to be that active on paypal or ebay to get it. last time i bought anything on ebay was 2014. Paypal I barely use. I got the email.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1452 posts
555 upvotes
Narkham
Thanks, was hesitant on getting another set of petro gc but $180 for $200 can't go wrong.
Jan 1, 2009
892 posts
492 upvotes
if anyone isn't going to sue there code it I would be happy to have it, if you could inbox me, thank you!

FYi they didn't give me a code, i guess i buy from ebay too often :(
Jan 10, 2011
365 posts
69 upvotes
GTA
I got the 3rd birthday email, but I dont see a code? where exactly is it? i just see a SHOP NOW link.
Jan 1, 2009
892 posts
492 upvotes
some people get the code some people don't, you seem to be one of the unlucky ones like me :(
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6704 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
mfiguei wrote: I got the 3rd birthday email, but I dont see a code? where exactly is it? i just see a SHOP NOW link.
I have 2 email addresses,one only received an email with a code.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Jan 10, 2011
365 posts
69 upvotes
GTA
Nauth wrote: some people get the code some people don't, you seem to be one of the unlucky ones like me :(
well that sucks
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2011
1562 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
mfiguei wrote: I got the 3rd birthday email, but I dont see a code? where exactly is it? i just see a SHOP NOW link.
Same here, we are the unlucky ones :)
Feb 23, 2010
251 posts
346 upvotes
Vancouver
Greatly appreciated if someone can pm me a code. :)