Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9145 posts
10495 upvotes

Earn 6% eBay Bucks on $25+ USD YMMV targetted

Retailer:
Ebay
Just got email to activate offer so must likely targetted

Earn 6% in eBay Bucks on all qualifying items of USD $25 or more!
Expires:

24 Jan 2018, 23 h 59 min EST

Who’s eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

6% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Purchase of USD $25 or more.

Promotion details
The Promotion ends at 11:59PM ET on January 24, 2018. Promotion is valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the activate link.

Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at USD $100 per transaction and USD $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed before 11:59PM ET on January 24, 2018 and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.
5 replies
May 8, 2017
44 posts
35 upvotes
eBay is hurting badly outside of US. Amazon takeover is so apparent. I’m surprised that they are not offering 10% cash back.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2012
1282 posts
601 upvotes
EDMONTON
I received the 6% ebay bucks offer but I'm still waiting for the $15 off $75 purchase which is 20% but it hasn't showed up for a long time except for the one last week with limited selection of Canadian retailers
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1708 posts
756 upvotes
Rdflgr wrote: eBay is hurting badly outside of US. Amazon takeover is so apparent. I’m surprised that they are not offering 10% cash back.
What is hurting ebay outside of USA is their global shipping program. Its such a ripoff that its pointless to buy anything and sellers dont realize how much its charging customers.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11614 posts
8503 upvotes
Oil Country
RAINMAN0 wrote: What is hurting ebay outside of USA is their global shipping program. Its such a ripoff that its pointless to buy anything and sellers dont realize how much its charging customers.
Agreed. I'll rate a seller lower if they use GSP, and comment about it in the feedback.
Apr 11, 2009
148 posts
79 upvotes
delldeals8 wrote: I received the 6% ebay bucks offer but I'm still waiting for the $15 off $75 purchase which is 20% but it hasn't showed up for a long time except for the one last week with limited selection of Canadian retailers
if you buy item more than $200 value, 6% or 10% bucks are better.