• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2020 12:07 am
12 replies
Jul 5, 2013
977 posts
1490 upvotes
Saint John
I bought a couple of gas cards from and have no issues by far.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
2782 posts
2055 upvotes
Toronto
demon1102 wrote: Did you activate your cards?
https://ebay.giftcardactivate.com/login
Was coming in to post the same thing.

I've never had an issue with this seller and have bought many from them over the years. Only time I had an issue is when they cancelled an order because I used my business card instead of personal, or at least that's what I remember the excuse being.
Oct 18, 2013
568 posts
118 upvotes
Oshawa
I've bought many cards from them over the years and never had an issue! Did you activate the cards as demon1102 mentioned?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8281 posts
2036 upvotes
Mississauga
Blazefang wrote: I bought Petro-Canada gift card on eBay on Dec 1st. The seller name is 'giftcardstore.'. 2 $100 Petro-Canada Gift cards for $192 + $30 Fuel Savings Card

I follow their instruction register the fuel saving card and the card shows 0 balance on it. Contact them about it, nobody reply me.
Plot twist - you are scamming the seller.
[OP]
Mar 31, 2019
14 posts
16 upvotes
Avenger wrote: Plot twist - you are scamming the seller.
I bought it December 1st, after that I only fill 3 times. If you want to use this fuel saving you have to register to your account. That means every you transaction will automatically recorded into you account. This is my transaction record. I'm not scamming. I'm just telling the truth, just want get some help or warn someone who want to buy from them.
No one can use up 1000 liters in such a short time.
Also, on the back of the card it should show the maximum litre I got from this card.
The white one is what I got this time, as you can see it shows 0 litres on it. The grey one is from last time. You can compare the difference.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
2544 posts
1327 upvotes
London
open a item not as described case with ebay then.
Nov 12, 2012
572 posts
261 upvotes
Port Moody
aaron158 wrote: open a item not as described case with ebay then.
^This. The seller is then forced to resolve your issue with the card, replace it with one that works, or refund your money.

High volume sellers rarely respond quickly (or at all) when contacted.

Feedback should be a good indicator if the seller is scamming.

FWIW, these days it's FAAAR easier to be a scam buyer than a scam seller. You'll be fine
Nov 6, 2013
602 posts
1771 upvotes
MONTREAL
Same thing just happened to me.
Same seller
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5521 posts
599 upvotes
I wonder what happened. It seems odd that these discount cards had "up to 0 litres" printed on them.