Expired Hot Deals

[eBay] Google Home for $129.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2018 11:05 am
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 9, 2012
41 posts
126 upvotes
Markham

Google Home for $129.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$129.99
Savings:
28% off
Retailer:
eBay
Brand New Google Home for $129.99+tax with free shipping from a seller with pretty good reviews. Seller offers 30 day returns though you'd need to pay shipping but there is also an ebay money back guarantee as well as a limited 1-year warranty.
Last edited by liuac on Feb 24th, 2018 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
20 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7689 posts
1377 upvotes
Toronto
anotherbargainhunter wrote: No tax? Warranty?
If you clicked on the link, there is info from the seller.

Yes, sales tax since seller is Canadian and 30 days return policy as long as it's not used.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
3105 posts
1315 upvotes
, ON
Downvotes for "not a good price"? What's considered good price on this item? Everywhere else I see $179 right now.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 1, 2005
1564 posts
1309 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
Thanks for the post liuac......a decent deal for someone wanting a Google Home. I up-voted your post. Unfortunately, it's a tough crowd on RFD.....Disappointed Face
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 10, 2005
9684 posts
3251 upvotes
get the mini, unless there are some new features with the latest model they are essentially the same. google home has a bigger footprint
The leader of the past may have been a person who knew how to tell, but certainly, the leader of the future will be a person who knows how to ask. -Peter Drucker
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2008
1058 posts
493 upvotes
Edmonton
blexann wrote: get the mini, unless there are some new features with the latest model they are essentially the same. google home has a bigger footprint
Mini is fine if not using for music or relegated for small rooms. Home fills a larger room better when you want to listen to music. The footprint (i.e. area) is about the same. Yes, it's slightly taller, but unless your primary objective is to tuck it on a shallow shelf or nook, then that point is mute. I think the deciding factor on whether you go with a mini or home is on your utilization.
Member
May 11, 2011
343 posts
340 upvotes
Vancouver
I use the Home more than the mini because it sounds better - music. I would buy the home over the mini.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 7, 2009
13849 posts
1337 upvotes
Over Christmas, Google Home was $99 basically everywhere and quantity wasn't really an issue. This is why people are downvoting you. They want those prices back.

They also want a GTX 1080 for $700.
In a perfect system, corporations would fear the government and the government would fear the people. - David Wong

Check out caRpetbomBer's picks in this thread.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 1, 2005
1564 posts
1309 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
canukeneh wrote: Mini is fine if not using for music or relegated for small rooms. Home fills a larger room better when you want to listen to music. The footprint (i.e. area) is about the same. Yes, it's slightly taller, but unless your primary objective is to tuck it on a shallow shelf or nook, then that point is mute. I think the deciding factor on whether you go with a mini or home is on your utilization.
Great post! I couldn't agree more...the Google Home has much richer sound depth as opposed to the mini. The mini is decent but, the Google Home takes it a step further in sound depth especially for music.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 4, 2008
1226 posts
230 upvotes
Anybody knows if I can buy one of these and some sort of BT tranceiver for my TV in the bedroom, sync them together and get Google Home to play audio from my TV ?
Jr. Member
Aug 23, 2012
139 posts
64 upvotes
Montreal
darkesha wrote: Anybody knows if I can buy one of these and some sort of BT tranceiver for my TV in the bedroom, sync them together and get Google Home to play audio from my TV ?
sorry understood the wrong thing
Last edited by ezekielz on Feb 25th, 2018 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
22153 posts
26023 upvotes
Toronto
darkesha wrote: Anybody knows if I can buy one of these and some sort of BT tranceiver for my TV in the bedroom, sync them together and get Google Home to play audio from my TV ?
Only certain case scenarios (won't work for cable, satellite, etc)

"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 17, 2007
23 posts
16 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Looking at the eBay ad, is this not the USA model ? i.e. GA3A00417A14. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the Canadian model is usually GA3A00485A03.
Jr. Member
Aug 23, 2012
139 posts
64 upvotes
Montreal
santoku wrote: Looking at the eBay ad, is this not the USA model ? i.e. GA3A00417A14. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the Canadian model is usually GA3A00485A03.
I don't know if it's the USA model but the seller told me a month ago that it doesn't support french!
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
3105 posts
1315 upvotes
, ON
ezekielz wrote: I don't know if it's the USA model but the seller told me a month ago that it doesn't support french!
ooohhh that is a deal breaker :rolleyes:
Sr. Member
Oct 19, 2007
641 posts
327 upvotes
canukeneh wrote: Mini is fine if not using for music or relegated for small rooms. Home fills a larger room better when you want to listen to music. The footprint (i.e. area) is about the same. Yes, it's slightly taller, but unless your primary objective is to tuck it on a shallow shelf or nook, then that point is mute. I think the deciding factor on whether you go with a mini or home is on your utilization.
'moot'

otherwise, yes.

Top