Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.com] LG Google Nexus 5X H791 16GB - $240 USD

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2016 7:52 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2015
2614 posts
1569 upvotes

[eBay.com] LG Google Nexus 5X H791 16GB - $240 USD

[eBay] LG Google Nexus 5X H791 16GB - $240 USD
Images
8 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 18, 2009
3631 posts
834 upvotes
Toronto
doesnt say explicitly that it ships to canada
Jr. Member
User avatar
Oct 27, 2014
119 posts
190 upvotes
Calgary, AB
That's because it does not.
I can't find this item on ebay.ca.
Also the seller has low positive feedback, 98.3%, a lot of previous customers complain about shady phones, marked new but actually used or refurbished.
I wouldn't recommend OP to make this purchase.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 18, 2009
3631 posts
834 upvotes
Toronto
LucidPhotographyCalgary wrote: That's because it does not.
I can't find this item on ebay.ca.
Also the seller has low positive feedback, 98.3%, a lot of previous customers complain about shady phones, marked new but actually used or refurbished.
I wouldn't recommend OP to make this purchase.
i dont mind used or refurbished phones personally if its in pristine condition, but they should be priced accordingly and not as a brand new phone.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 1, 2002
9679 posts
6406 upvotes
Toronto
chroma_cg wrote: i dont mind used or refurbished phones personally if its in pristine condition, but they should be priced accordingly and not as a brand new phone.
I find this an increasing problem on eBay, sellers list as new when open box, or "new - other" when it's clearly used. Always good to read the description and feedback carefully.
Member
Feb 20, 2008
445 posts
562 upvotes
I bought a "like new" Motorola on eBay.

It had never been wiped, and it had embedded Sprint apps that wouldn't clear on reset. Data was being eaten quickly.

Lost money shipping it back as well as time and frustration.

Never again.

New. Unused. Or nothing else. Ever again.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2013
1161 posts
509 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tinmack wrote: I bought a "like new" Motorola on eBay.

It had never been wiped, and it had embedded Sprint apps that wouldn't clear on reset. Data was being eaten quickly.

Lost money shipping it back as well as time and frustration.

Never again.

New. Unused. Or nothing else. Ever again.
+1

I hate the experience of buying online something that is used. Now I am not against used items. I am against buying something you don't see before.
Also, what's up with recent influx of eBay deals?
Member
Feb 20, 2008
445 posts
562 upvotes
Varian wrote: +1

I hate the experience of buying online something that is used. Now I am not against used items. I am against buying something you don't see before.
Also, what's up with recent influx of eBay deals?
New models out every year, aggressive US deals, means lots of product. In my experience, the phone had a ton of stuff that was geared towards US plans with a lot of cheap data.

When you buy a new phone, you control what goes on it to a certain degree.

Although I hear that Google phones come with the least amount of pre-loaded junk.

You never know with a pre-owned / supposed "refurb".

Top