1936 posts
1277 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[eBay] Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses $109

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50% OFF
Just browsing eBay site and found Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses is 50% off for $109 now.
And don't forget ebates cash back, now is 5% cb! :twisted:
Images
29 replies
Oct 4, 2008
789 posts
314 upvotes
Calgary Alberta
Respectfully, I don't understand paying crazy money for name-brand. I got practically the same frames and UV lenses for $5, but (to my taste anyway) a nicer looking style. And I don't even wear them, hardly!
Anyway, thanks for finding & sharing the deals.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1845 posts
835 upvotes
Scarborough
Grunchy wrote: Respectfully, I don't understand paying crazy money for name-brand. I got practically the same frames and UV lenses for $5, but (to my taste anyway) a nicer looking style. And I don't even wear them, hardly!
Anyway, thanks for finding & sharing the deals.
i hope your $5 sunglasses with UV lenses has a label that says 99-100 percent UV absorption or UV 400 otherwise it may not be doing anything to block UV. you might want to look those up..
Jan 15, 2012
37 posts
4 upvotes
Thanks for the deal! I have a quick question can I use these frames and put prescription lenses in them?
Dec 26, 2013
28 posts
1 upvote
Lenses are prescription ready (Rx-able)
Nov 22, 2015
676 posts
794 upvotes
Toronto
Same vendor had polarized wayfarers the other day for the same price. Just received them yesterday and they were dope.
Feb 13, 2013
29 posts
41 upvotes
What's a good place to buy prescription sunglass lenses on their own? I've only ordered them from clearly.ca, but that was with the frames. They don't seem to sell the lenses only.
Dec 28, 2010
10 posts
8 upvotes
jlahey wrote: Lenses are prescription ready (Rx-able)
Sorry for the newbie question, does that mean I can take these lenses to a local optical shop to have it shape to my prescription?
Nov 13, 2011
652 posts
239 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
TYip wrote: Sorry for the newbie question, does that mean I can take these lenses to a local optical shop to have it shape to my prescription?
Yes, assuming they will do it. Alot of shops won't do just lenses since they make more money from the bundle..
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5146 posts
4029 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I love my Rayban Wayfarers. Great quality and very durable. I always used to buy Rayban Aviators and Id always break them. Great deal thanks OP!
Aug 8, 2006
77 posts
10 upvotes
Any concern that these may not be authentic?
Sep 18, 2011
45 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Sonique wrote: Any concern that these may not be authentic?
I wouldn't be surprised if they are fake... I'm always weary of these type of deals...
Oct 29, 2008
569 posts
270 upvotes
L4J
What does it mean "Ray-Ban P" mark on a lens?
Jan 6, 2013
88 posts
36 upvotes
Montreal
Saukrates wrote: Seems like this is the better deal. $91 all in?
Not really. Last time my friend ordered rayban for around 100 CAD , he had to pay customs and duty with the post man who delivered. So beware of the surprise duty/customs.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5595 posts
1991 upvotes
Make sure you guys know which size fits your face...imho, you can get away with them being a little too big, but too small for your face doesn't look that great...it just makes your face and head look even bigger.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
May 28, 2007
271 posts
85 upvotes
Mississauga
Costco has New Wayfarer for ~120+tx, regular lenses. They done my prescription as well with polarized lenses, which totaled ~250, covered by my plan.