Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.com] 15% off on eBay - Starts July 11th 5 AM PDT ends 11 PM PDT - some exclusions apply

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2018 5:05 am
[OP]
Dec 22, 2014
730 posts
229 upvotes
Regina, SK

[eBay.com] 15% off on eBay - Starts July 11th 5 AM PDT ends 11 PM PDT - some exclusions apply

Another Ebay discount is coming tomorrow. Lots of exclusions to be aware of.

How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
Pay for your item by 11:00 PM Pacific Time on July 11, 2018
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PRIMOSALE

Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25 valid from 5:00 AM PT on July 11, 2018 until 11:00 PM PT on July 11, 2018. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Computers & Electronics, Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.
77 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
2498 posts
605 upvotes
Toronto
Great, was waiting for one. Thanks op
Feb 28, 2011
848 posts
128 upvotes
Surrey
Jimboski wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 12:59 am
Nice, why couldn't they just give us 15% rather than 10% the previous day lol..
10% was for electronics. This one excludes them.
Tangerine and Public Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2107 posts
1561 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
lol this one excludes almost everything people buy with these coupons
Mar 3, 2012
187 posts
79 upvotes
Edmonton
i just used the 10% one on an electronic item and yelled UFCK OFF when I read the fine print on this 15% one- then I reread it. I could have waited for the next 15% or 20% coupon, but its having the item you want at a buy it now price that is right and the coupon availability at the same time that is a pain in the butt. got an item I wanted anyways, a discount is a discount.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2143 posts
555 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I love these eBay site-wide deals because nowhere have the best electronic deals then on eBay. Hmm, just need make my shopping list tonight.
[solicitation removed]
Apr 24, 2013
579 posts
288 upvotes
Toronto
The previous 15% off eBay coupons were abused the most for computer parts and electronics. This is why eBay excluded them this time.
I got Fido and Public Mobile. [removed solicitation] ????
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
10463 posts
9626 upvotes
I have an a/c manifold gauge set sitting in my shopping cart for about a week waiting for discount code.
Thanks OP.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Koodo $25 plan, PM $37 5GB plan, PM $7 plan to replace Speakout,
Zoomer loyalty family plan for 4 lines $115/6GB, $0 FPL home phone
Aug 9, 2017
34 posts
31 upvotes
The 10% tech and this coupon seem to be pre-sale coupons. I would be very surprised if eBay doesn't do a site-wide 15-20% on Prime Day.

It's clear they are out for blood. Really can't think of a better way they could ruin Amazon's Prime Day than to launch a 20% site-wide coupon the same day so people are busy browsing eBay all day instead of Amazon.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
6738 posts
2561 upvotes
Toronto
InvalidDeal wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 2:05 am
The 10% tech and this coupon seem to be pre-sale coupons. I would be very surprised if eBay doesn't do a site-wide 15-20% on Prime Day.

It's clear they are out for blood. Really can't think of a better way they could ruin Amazon's Prime Day than to launch a 20% site-wide coupon the same day so people are busy browsing eBay all day instead of Amazon.
They're out for blood for sure. This was on the front page yesterday Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

ebay.jpg
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
10463 posts
9626 upvotes
Should I hold off until prime day?
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Koodo $25 plan, PM $37 5GB plan, PM $7 plan to replace Speakout,
Zoomer loyalty family plan for 4 lines $115/6GB, $0 FPL home phone
Jun 13, 2017
34 posts
49 upvotes
Depends what you’re getting.....if it’s something that is $100, is $5.00 really going to change your life? Probably not....