Hot Deals

[eBay.com] Apple AirPods 2nd Gen w/ Charging Case MV7N2AM/A (Refurbished) [USA only] - $111.20 USD

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2019 12:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2014
1067 posts
471 upvotes

[eBay.com] Apple AirPods 2nd Gen w/ Charging Case MV7N2AM/A (Refurbished) [USA only] - $111.20 USD

For anyone with a US address, VIPOutlet on eBay.com is offering "seller refurbrished" Grade A condition 2nd gen Airpods with Charging Case for $111.20 USD plus tax with free shipping.

I have ordered an iPad and 4K TV through them in the past and both were essentially brand new with no visible use. I can't confirm that these are traditionally refurbished or overstock/open box/returns, etc.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-AirPods- ... 3772679274
Last edited by hybrid09 on Jul 11th, 2019 11:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Title edit
36 replies
Mar 2, 2005
729 posts
191 upvotes
Shows $139.00 for me
Apr 10, 2009
186 posts
192 upvotes
What if we put the USA deals in their own thread? This is a Canadian site after all...
Nov 3, 2010
488 posts
413 upvotes
Ordered 2 to crossborderpickups. First time using CBP so hopefully all goes well. Great price if they turn out to be like-new.
Feb 2, 2011
191 posts
55 upvotes
New Westminster
For those in Vancouver, Xborder pickup is convenient at , Peach Arch border crossing. The Secret is: Peace Arch Provincial Park has parking : turn right just before the duty free entrance, right next to the duty free store . Then Either walk or bike over to the US border crossing . It was pretty quick. It is a very short visit into the US Customs Building and out. When you get to Blaine, there are a number of package reforwarder, I use 5D Packaging - they have two locations, its only $2 usd for less than 50 pounds. I brought my bike /car combo - if you don't want to deal with border lineups..... Added bonus is Edaleen Dairy is right across the border for yummy two scoops of ice cream - the coconut and cashew caramel was good...
Aug 2, 2015
232 posts
149 upvotes
fsteiner wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 12:42 pm
For those in Vancouver, Xborder pickup is convenient at , Peach Arch border crossing. The Secret is: Peace Arch Provincial Park has parking : turn right just before the duty free entrance, right next to the duty free store . Then Either walk or bike over to the US border crossing . It was pretty quick. It is a very short visit into the US Customs Building and out. When you get to Blaine, there are a number of package reforwarder, I use 5D Packaging - they have two locations, its only $2 usd for less than 50 pounds. I brought my bike /car combo - if you don't want to deal with border lineups..... Added bonus is Edaleen Dairy is right across the border for yummy two scoops of ice cream - the coconut and cashew caramel was good...
Or you can avoid all that BS with a nexus
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2014
1067 posts
471 upvotes
pres_00 wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 12:16 pm
What if we put the USA deals in their own thread? This is a Canadian site after all...
It would be a mess of a thread. It is a Canadian site but that doesn't mean US deals cannot be posted, I did my best to indicate so in the title.

Many know that most of the good deals are in the US and for anyone in the GTA, there are a few options in Niagara Falls for mailbox services.
Oct 12, 2012
743 posts
972 upvotes
Maybe good to put refurbished in the title
Nov 20, 2017
213 posts
254 upvotes
hybrid09 wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 1:41 pm
It would be a mess of a thread. It is a Canadian site but that doesn't mean US deals cannot be posted, I did my best to indicate so in the title.

Many know that most of the good deals are in the US and for anyone in the GTA, there are a few options in Niagara Falls for mailbox services.
We seem to have this conversation on almost every US thread for anything of interest.

Yes, US deals are consistently better, but that's why there are US deal indexers, aka US versions of RFD. A lot of them have comparable/better functionality, and you will *almost always* find better deals on EVERYTHING, because it's the US. If you have ready access to the US market, I've gotta ask: why are you even bothering with RFD? Canadian deals rarely outperform US ones.

I'm not a mod or gatekeeper, but I really feel RFD is best niched as a Canadian site for people who DON'T have access to those deals to prevent that cross-border noise. Provincial tags would be helpful too, for stores/deals that are only in one or two provinces.

RFD for Canadian deals, and (sites that come up for "US Deals", one rhymes with "MealNews") for US deals. Just keep it simple and useful.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1238 posts
909 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
PeterG684243 wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 12:48 pm
Or you can avoid all that BS with a nexus
Best $50 I have ever spent!
Jan 14, 2009
43 posts
21 upvotes
Canada
Just wanted to let everyone know the airpods that came were the first generation and only one of my airpods worked correctly.

Check airpods model number by: Settings -> General -> About -> (Airpods' name) -> Reference the model number.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6076 posts
821 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Good deal for those that can get it. However I don't think I want refurb of something goes into my ear ...
There's a sucker born every minute.