Expired Hot Deals

eBay.com

Refurbished OnePlus 8T+5G 12GB 256GB Silver T-Mobile Unlocked (Excellent Condition) - $330USD plus Shipping/Import Fees

Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
4316 posts
3438 upvotes
Calgary
fudge_u wrote: If it's a reputable seller and they messed up, they'll pay for the shipping cost. At least that's been my experience. This seller has over 100K sales so I'd be surprised if they didn't back the product they sold, if a mistake was made on their part.

They also have to follow eBay's requirements for selling refurbished goods.
https://pages.ebay.ca/seller-centre/lis ... 01&mkevt=1

This is dual sim. Just buy a dual sim tray from AliExpress for $2-3.

Interesting. I've had the phone for like a year and didn't know this lol. Gonna look on aliexp for one. Thanks.
teksavvy sucks
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
13222 posts
12543 upvotes
Oil Country
umadbrah wrote: Interesting. I've had the phone for like a year and didn't know this lol. Gonna look on aliexp for one. Thanks.
If you have the T-Mobile version of Oxygen installed, you might need to install an unbranded version instead. Not sure of the T-Mobile ROM disables the second slot.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
13222 posts
12543 upvotes
Oil Country
Just an update. My bro received his phone the other day and it was in like new condition. No damage and worked like new. I flashed it to the EU version of OxygenOS and then the NA version without any issues. In doing that the T-Mobile bloat was removed and the second SIM card slot was activated. The only issue is that the charging brick and cable are non-OEM. They just gave him a generic charger and cable. Overall, my brother is pretty happy with the deal. It would have been nice to get the phone directly through OnePlus, but they haven't had stock for a couple of months now.
May 28, 2017
17 posts
24 upvotes
Updated from $539CAD deal on oneplus.com

I ordered it 3 days ago. They just called me that the deal was glitch to T-Mobile version and is a locked device. They already rerouted shipping back to oneplus and issued full refund for me.

That's why the deal lasted like 3hrs and instantly out of stock
Feb 10, 2022
16 posts
16 upvotes
Kim9096 wrote: Updated from $539CAD deal on oneplus.com

I ordered it 3 days ago. They just called me that the deal was glitch to T-Mobile version and is a locked device. They already rerouted shipping back to oneplus and issued full refund for me.

That's why the deal lasted like 3hrs and instantly out of stock
Same. At least you got a courtesy call, I had to call in to find order was cxled. Gave me $20/$25 voucher to be used on the OnePlus site. Trying to decide what to do.