192 upvotes
Calgary

EBGames $5 Friday - kids 12 pairs of socks

Deal Link:
Price:
$5
Retailer:
EBGames
I don’t know what kids socks usually cost, but the 2 $5 sock boxes (12 pairs) look like a good deal.
The deal price is enabled on Friday
7 replies
Penalty Box
Dec 11, 2006
4864 posts
1847 upvotes
Ajax
You know your business is going down the shitter when you have to sell garbage like this to offset the losses.
Dec 8, 2001
21 posts
34 upvotes
Regina
Those are last Friday's deals (Dec 13th). You missed them, sorry. EB usually updates that page on Thursdays and then it stays with the old deals until the following Thursday.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6626 posts
2989 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Traumahound wrote: Those are last Friday's deals (Dec 13th). You missed them, sorry. EB usually updates that page on Thursdays and then it stays with the old deals until the following Thursday.
Was going to post the same. These were on sale last friday. :)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5088 posts
3850 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I ordered two of these for my daughter and my niece. Great little stocking stuffer for them! $5 is a solid deal.
Jan 29, 2018
46 posts
103 upvotes
Just as an FYI for whoever might be interested in these deals each week. You have to get there right when they open. Each store has like 1 or 2 of the items and there is always some lady there 5 minutes before they open charging in grabbing all the good stuff. I haven't found a single item yet and I've been like 5 times.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8281 posts
2028 upvotes
Mississauga
RinardoEvoris wrote: Just as an FYI for whoever might be interested in these deals each week. You have to get there right when they open. Each store has like 1 or 2 of the items and there is always some lady there 5 minutes before they open charging in grabbing all the good stuff. I haven't found a single item yet and I've been like 5 times.
You're doing it wrong then. I never have issues even when I go after work.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5088 posts
3850 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
RinardoEvoris wrote: Just as an FYI for whoever might be interested in these deals each week. You have to get there right when they open. Each store has like 1 or 2 of the items and there is always some lady there 5 minutes before they open charging in grabbing all the good stuff. I haven't found a single item yet and I've been like 5 times.
I've seen a lady on a local buy and sell in my area constantly posting $5 Friday items for $15-20 each. When I called them out I was temp banned from posting haha