Expired Hot Deals

Ebgames and Walmart

PS5 Preorder Available Sept 25

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2020 4:32 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jul 2, 2016
586 posts
1447 upvotes

PS5 Preorder Available Sept 25

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Ebgames and Walmart
According to the article below from mobilesyrup, PS5 Preorders will be available again tomorrow morning Sept 25 from both EB Games and Walmart. Unfortunately they didn't say what time but I would keep an eye out tomorrow if you are interested in pre-ordering a PS5.

EB Games

PS5 Digital Edition
https://www.ebgames.ca/PS5/Games/877523 ... al-edition

PS5 With Disc Drive
https://www.ebgames.ca/PS5/Games/877522/playstation-5


Walmart

PS5 Digital Edition
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/playstatio ... 0202198823

PS5 With Disc Drive
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/playstatio ... 0202198562

PlayStation 5 Console Plus Extra Dual Sense
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/playstatio ... 0201790922
Images
  • Screenshot_20200924-202651.png
  • Screenshot_20200924-202805.png
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 25th, 2020 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated links
Thread Summary
778 replies
Sr. Member
May 20, 2003
578 posts
368 upvotes
Toronto
Why would they not say what time? They can’t figure out when the guy will wake up to update their website? So lame .
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1491 posts
1440 upvotes
damn, i just put a deposit down on a reseller.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2011
2467 posts
4801 upvotes
Windsor
MexicanPeso wrote: damn, i just put a deposit down on a reseller.
Seriously lol? How much?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 23, 2013
1546 posts
903 upvotes
Toronto
MexicanPeso wrote: damn, i just put a deposit down on a reseller.
lol... why would you even do that when there was announcements of Pre-orders coming back in stock.
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2004
1273 posts
1346 upvotes
Bleachway wrote: lol... why would you even do that when there was announcements of Pre-orders coming back in stock.
Some people have more money, than time ... MexicanPeso is one of them ...Winking Face
Jr. Member
Nov 22, 2014
118 posts
38 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
davext wrote: Why would they not say what time? They can’t figure out when the guy will wake up to update their website? So lame .
I think it's better this way so the people with bots can't set up on a time
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1491 posts
1440 upvotes
Bleachway wrote: lol... why would you even do that when there was announcements of Pre-orders coming back in stock.
I actually missed that. Lol. If I get one I’ll resell the other after release.

I was stressed about my sons birthday after not getting one the first time.

Lesson learned.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 13, 2009
1522 posts
1508 upvotes
i really don’t need this... huge backlog on my ps4 pro, barely have time to play, no ps5 games interest me.

yet i still want to trade in for this! why?
Wallet safe...
Sr. Member
Mar 23, 2017
752 posts
1350 upvotes
Toronto
D0ntgiveajack wrote: i really don’t need this... huge backlog on my ps4 pro, barely have time to play, no ps5 games interest me.

yet i still want to trade in for this! why?
Rfd effect. The site dedicated to a community of people buying stuff they don't need because they can
Sr. Member
Jan 1, 2010
510 posts
521 upvotes
I'm kinda tempted to get this.

I usually get the slim PlayStations, they usually show up 3 years later.

That way there are some decent games out. In addition, they work out kinks with the system while making it smaller.

But for the PS5, most PS4 games are backwards compatible.

Decisions, decisions.
Member
Jan 2, 2017
471 posts
546 upvotes
ninja_warrior wrote: I'm kinda tempted to get this.

I usually get the slim PlayStations, they usually show up 3 years later.

That way there are some decent games out. In addition, they work out kinks with the system while making it smaller.

But for the PS5, most PS4 games are backwards compatible.

Decisions, decisions.
I feel the same. I usually wait till the next model (slim, pro or whatever they'll call them this time) comes out. Every first model console i bought dating back to original Xbox had some kink that ruined it and I worry that with the covid situation and working from home both the ps5 and series x would likely have some issues as well. However, still hoping this isn't the case.
Jr. Member
Nov 20, 2017
165 posts
110 upvotes
Does anyone know if pre-orders go live at midnight or is this an in-store kind of thing? Called my local EB earlier, those guys were as clueless as I am.
Member
Jan 2, 2017
471 posts
546 upvotes
Chalovskii wrote: Does anyone know if pre-orders go live at midnight or is this an in-store kind of thing? Called my local EB earlier, those guys were as clueless as I am.
You can pre-order online (check the links on first page). Not sure about the time however.

Top