Computers & Electronics

EBOX customers, how is your service + reliability?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2018 10:30 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2008
3156 posts
301 upvotes
Mississauga

EBOX customers, how is your service + reliability?

Hey guys,

EBOX customers, how is has your service + reliability been?
I'd like to hear from all users, those just using it for internet/email, and those running large home automation, smart devices, home businesses,etc.

Particularly, anyone experience any blips in service? Like it'll go out for like 30-60 seconds and then come back fine with no further issues? This has happened to me maybe 4-5 times in 3 years.
Overall, i'm 100% satisfied with their quality of service, but still curious if others experience this....

I'm using a Netgear Nighthawk router btw.
3 replies
Sep 17, 2002
846 posts
199 upvotes
using them as well

had DSL with them and had constant internet outages

moved to Cable and it's been pretty good

using two TPLink routers and occasionally, had to restart oneor both of them...maybe every 2-3 months.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
2877 posts
28 upvotes
Waterloo
Been with them for 5 years. Not a single issue or downtime. 4 years on Cable and been on VDSL now for 1 year. Speeds are consistent and the price is reasonable.
:arrow: :arrowl:
Jun 21, 2009
462 posts
38 upvotes
Been with for 3 years. I think it went down about 4 times. Speed is very consistent, I'm on cable. Customer service is very good and very friendly over the phone.

Pricing wise you'll see faster speed for cheaper with other options but I have yet to make the leap. I'm on the 30M/5M plan for $50 + tax

I usually stream directly from my TV (youtube/netflix, sometimes 4K content), wifi on PS4 for games, and PC also on games. Also own two google home minis that I occasionally interact with. No issues so far.