Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

ECCO Summer Tent Sales (Scarborough, ON)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2011 3:03 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1220 posts
138 upvotes
Richmond Hill

ECCO Summer Tent Sales (Scarborough, ON)

Dates: Aug 5 - Aug 28.
Advertised "up to 70% off".

Decent selection of mens, womens and kids shoes. I just came from there and picked up a nice pair of dress shoes. I normally wear the Boston or New York styles. They would cost $230 retail, $125 during a great sales at the factory outlet in Niagara, but were available at the tent sale for $89. Overall, prices were much cheaper than in retail or outlet stores. They were not stocking all sizes for all shoe styles, but I was quite happy with the selection of large mens shoes.

If you like eccos and you need shoes, this is a no brainer. Hope this helps. Happy hunting.

[IMG]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7086 ... 600001.jpg[/IMG]
Up and Atom!!!
If my thread or post was helpful, a "thank you" is always nice.
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7403 posts
1790 upvotes
didn't check out the ladies' shoes - the men's selection for sizes are good if you're shoe size is smaller than 8, and is fantastic if you're size 11 and up. That was for dress shoes. Golf shoes on the other hand did have quite a bit more in terms of size selection. All were $129 or $109. Some Gore-tex ones at $129, that is a great deal... I have a pair, and after 18 holes walking, you feel like you can go another 18 - not so with the Nike's I had before, after 13, I was ready to hope onto a cart.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4963 posts
562 upvotes
GTA
Cheaper prices elsewhere than over priced tent sale
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7403 posts
1790 upvotes
ferkel wrote: Cheaper prices elsewhere than over priced tent sale

care to share ? I've not seen cheaper prices for ecco's anywhere else.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4963 posts
562 upvotes
GTA
Winners had nicer Ecco's at $59, $69.
Dec 7, 2007
567 posts
21 upvotes
thanks OP..saw this yesterday and went, since I needed some new casual shoes and only wear Ecco anyways (sooo comfortable!)

mens casual shoes were $59, dress shoes were $89, and golf shoes were like $109 or $129...they probably had more styles of womens and kids shoes than mens..im a size 13 / 47 euro so finding sizes for me was really easy