Hot Deals

[Walmart] Echelon Connect Sport Spin Bike $699.99 (Accepting Pre Orders-Ship Feb. 21)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2021 3:45 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2811 posts
12097 upvotes

[Walmart] Echelon Connect Sport Spin Bike $699.99 (Accepting Pre Orders-Ship Feb. 21)

Echelon Connect Sport Spin Bike $699.99

Accepting Pre Orders for ship date of Feb. 21, 2021.

1910 units available.
Last edited by hill15 on Jan 8th, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Thread Summary
Here's the discussion on SD: https://slickdeals.net/f/14430131-echel ... e-shipping

Answering two questions here because I've seen them pop up a few times.
1) Yes, you get 6 months free if you sign up. I did it on the website but I believe it works in the app too. You pick the bike, you pick Walmart, you get 6 months free.
2) Yes, the monthly plan is $19.99 CDN. You can also get 6 month and yearly plans (IIRC) but picking a particular plan won't affect the 6 months free. Billing starts after the free trial. Cancel any time (i.e. before billing starts)

Box size:
44.5"x33"x11"

How to get 12 months sub to the Echelon App:
To get the 12 months trial you you need to select US and Connect Bike to show Costco as an available retailer.

How do you register for warranty for the bike?
https://echelonfit.ca/pages/register-warranty

UGO Walmart gift cards to save more on the bike:
https://www.ugowallet.com/holiday

3D print designs
dr_jared88 wrote: Haha, I'm not looking to make money off this but I added my files to Thingiverse for anyone who has access to a printer.

Weight Holder:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4712863

Shoe Holder:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4712867
2077 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1366 posts
3787 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I didn't pull the trigger last time, finding it hard to get information.

I will NOT pay for a subscription, I like listening to my own music or watching shows or sports when riding, but I can't be sure if I can still see distance, time, calories and so on, and if they can be synchronized into the Apple health or fitness app without a subscription. Can anyone please confirm if they have tried this?

Thanks.
Feb 14, 2011
410 posts
253 upvotes
Canada
Nice, missed last time, got it this time
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2574 posts
2815 upvotes
High quality spin bike with great classes. Been riding every single day for 3 weeks every since the last sale.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2574 posts
2815 upvotes
blyndfyre wrote: I didn't pull the trigger last time, finding it hard to get information.

I will NOT pay for a subscription, I like listening to my own music or watching shows or sports when riding, but I can't be sure if I can still see distance, time, calories and so on, and if they can be synchronized into the Apple health or fitness app without a subscription. Can anyone please confirm if they have tried this?

Thanks.

You can readily see your stats on the Echelon App for free, simply by going into the Freestyle Ride section of the App. Bear in mind, this may change if Echelon decides to not make that section free, which is a small possibility. Also, keep in mind you can get a 6-month free subscription to Echelon by signing up for their annual subscription, which you can cancel immediately after signing up (while still keeping the 6 months free). As far as the sync with Apple fitness question, I'm not sure as I don't use that. But the Echelon community on FB is now very large and well developed. I'm sure they can quickly help you with that question. Overall, I've been thrilled with this spin bike and use it daily for intense rides.
Feb 14, 2011
410 posts
253 upvotes
Canada
Is there still a free year subscription??
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10163 posts
2735 upvotes
tempted, the monthly fee is putting me off, looks like a cool bike though

how restricted is the bike without the app?
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2002
1195 posts
498 upvotes
Vancouver
Read somewhere that this is the last batch Walmart will get for this year. Next batch will be in spring.

Not sure how accurate above statement is.
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2003
1382 posts
129 upvotes
stvross wrote: Is there still a free year subscription??
It’s free 6 month subscription. Costco one came with 1 yr but that’s another model and lot more expensive
Feb 14, 2011
410 posts
253 upvotes
Canada
nuropa wrote: It’s free 6 month subscription. Costco one came with 1 yr but that’s another model and lot more expensive
Cool thanks
Jun 4, 2019
76 posts
20 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote: High quality spin bike with great classes. Been riding every single day for 3 weeks every since the last sale.
How much was the bike on sale for last time? I've only seen it at $699
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2574 posts
2815 upvotes
Freeskate wrote: How much was the bike on sale for last time? I've only seen it at $699
Same price. It's well worth it as it's a very well built bike. I'm 200 lbs and I can do sprint runs out of the saddle without the bike shaking even a little. One thing I liked was how the crank arms were already installed on my unit since I heard that's the most difficult part of the installation.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3817 posts
2370 upvotes
Vancouver
Freeskate wrote: How much was the bike on sale for last time? I've only seen it at $699
It has never being on sale as far as im aware and not likely to go on sale anytime soon. US is still having trying keeping it in stock and considering it sold out here recently, doesnt make much sense for walmart to put it on sale (its a walmart exclusive). That said there was an amazon version (also made by echelon) of this in the USA (that has being pulled, and being repackaged) so that could come to Canada and might go on sale/bring some competition.
Nov 18, 2013
52 posts
51 upvotes
Kitchener
Thanks, in for one. I really wanted the Schwinn IC4 but haven't been able to catch it in stock anywhere. May still return this one if I do end up getting the Schwinn.
Nov 10, 2003
76 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know a good pair of clipless pedals SPD to buy for the bike?
Mar 26, 2008
74 posts
111 upvotes
I have been enjoying this bike so far, $19.99/month subscription is fair.

Tip: when setting up your account, it will ask you where you purchased the bike from. Why not look at the other options like Costco before choosing Walmart, just to see what is available Winking Face
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2574 posts
2815 upvotes
Ducky90 wrote: I have been enjoying this bike so far, $19.99/month subscription is fair.

Tip: when setting up your account, it will ask you where you purchased the bike from. Why not look at the other options like Costco before choosing Walmart, just to see what is available Winking Face
It is just $20/month? I thought it was like $45? Right now I'm on the free 6-month trial, but $20 seems very fair for what they're offering. Classes are GOOD especially once you find a few trainers you like. One thing I would love is an option to turn the instructor volume down a bit while cranking up the music volume for extra thump and energy.
Jan 30, 2006
221 posts
27 upvotes
$20/month is for the spin/cycling only subscription

$45/month is for the full studio, which adds yoga, stretching and other exercise classes.
Oct 14, 2003
28 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto ON
Thanks for the heads up OP. Ordered one!
Feb 16, 2015
17 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver
Is there ways to avoid $25 shipping? I thought the store pickup was free? (I don't see this option on the checkout)

Thread Information

There are currently 16 users viewing this thread. (9 members and 7 guests)

Lostx403, ColinS52412, WowserBowser, andru, kevinshalfpenny, chrisjyhong, silent4life, Meeeks85, bigfoot08